Crystal Star, Liver Cleanse Flushing Tea, 3 oz (85 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.48|
- Whole Herbs for the Whole Person
- Herbal Dietary Supplement Tea
- Yellow Dock - Bile Flow
- Pau D'Arco - Blood Cleanse
- Dandelion - Liver Cleanse
- Milk Thistle Seed - Rebuild the Liver
Boost Liver Activity and Cleanse the Blood with a Detoxifying Blend of 18 Whole Herbs
Herbal teas are the most basic and ancient of all herbal therapies. Steeping the tea releases herbal energy and volatile oils. Herbal teas provide gentle flushing action to cleanse the body by simple, natural means, and support the body in its fight to overcome problems and maintain optimal health. Sipping 3 - 4 cups of Crystal Star herbal tea can provide extraordinary relief and results.
Linda Page, Ph.D., Traditional Naturopath and author of Healthy Healing - A Guide to Self-Healing for Everyone
Drink 2 cups, twice daily for 1 month, then drink 1 cup daily as needed.
How to Steep the Tea:
Bring 3 cups of water to a boil and remove from heat. Place a slightly rounded tablespoon of herbs in a tea ball, add to water, cover and steep 15 - 20 minutes.
Store in a cool dry place
Note: Before starting a self help program, consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional prior to consumption if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking any prescription medications. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 pot - 3 cups (2.65 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Proprietary herbal blend
White Tea Lf.; Dandelion Rt.; Burdock Rt.; Watercress Hrb.; Hyssop Lf.; Yellow Dock Rt.; Red Sage Lf.; Dandelion Lf.; Milk Thistle Seed ext.; Licorice Rt.; Pau d'Arco Brk.; Oregon Grape Rt.; Hibiscus Lf.; Parsley Lf.; Ginger Rt.; Cardamom Sd.; Anise Oil; Clary Sage Oil.
|* Daily Value not established|