CycleBeads, Plan or Prevent Pregnancy Naturally, 1 Unit
By CycleBeads18 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.36 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: CYB-00001
- UPC Code: 855643000012
- Package Quantity: 1 Unit
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 4.7 x 4.3 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
Cyclebeads are an easy Natural way to plan or prevent pregnancy.
Cyclebeads are a visual tool that help you track your cycle and clearly Identify the Days you could become pregnant and when pregnancy is most unlikely.
Cyclebeads are based on a method of family planning that is more than 95% Effective in preventing pregnancies when used correctly
Cyclebeads are Only Appropriate for Women who:
- have regular menstrual cycles between 26 and 32 days long. The menstrual cycle begins the first day of a woman's period and ends the day before her next period.
- can avoid unprotected intercourse on days when pregnancy is likely (if pregnancy is not desired)
A portion of the proceeds from CylceBeads supports research to expand family planning options around the world and help people make informed choices about their reproductive health.
Color-Coded Beads to help Track your Cycle
- Simply move the ring one bead each day, in the direction of the arrow. The colors tell you whether you are likely to get pregnant on that day or not.
- The Red bead marks the first day of your period.
- The Brown beads mark the days when pregnancy is very unlikely.
- The Dark Brown bead tells you if your cycle is shorter than 26 days.
- The white beads mark the days when pregnancy is most likely.
CycleBeads do not protect sexually transmitted infections.
If you are uncertain whether this product is right for you or if you have any other questions please speak to your healthcare provider.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is a great product and I loved it so much I bought one for a friend. It works without any hormones or having to add anything un-natural to the body. The only thing is you have to be very responsible to avoid user error. You must be committed to using an alternative form of birth control on the white days or it won't work. If you are serious about natural birth control but think there's too much work involved in natural family planning then this may be the system for you.
They're a very discreet way of keeping track of your cycle. And I love how the white beads glow in the dark. Fast shipping too.