Cytosport, Inc, Monster Amino, Sugar Free, Blue Raspberry, 13.2 oz (375 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New Powerful Formula
- Building Athletes From The Inside Out
- Ultra-Concentrated Anabolic Amino Acid Formula
- BCAA mTOR Activation
- Taste Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- 8:1:1 BCAA Ratio
- 3.5g PepForm Leucine Peptides
- 1 g Citrulline Malate
- 3.5 g L-Leucine
- Pre | During | Post
- Dietary Supplement
Ultra-Concentrated Anabolic Amino Acid Formula
Monster Amino is an ultra-concentrated BCAA formula that delivers an 8:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine to Valine. Recent university research shows that Leucine enriched beverages consumed with exercise synergistically activate and prolong activity of the mTOR signaling pathway, which increases muscle anabolic potential (muscle growth). The mTOR pathway is the "trigger" that signals the very genesis of muscle protein synthesis.
8 (Leucine) : 1 (Isoleucine) : 1 (Valine)
Monster Amino is able to achieve the anabolic 8:1:1 BCAA ratio by combining PepForm Leucine Peptides, and free-form L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine for Maximum muscle-building performance.
LEU PepForm (Leucine Peptides) Leucine Peptides for enhanced Leucine bioavailability to trigger mTOR pathway muscle protein synthesis
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) An essential co-factor that helps drive metabolic reactions necessary for BCAA utilization at the cellular level.
Citrulline Malate For enhanced nitric oxide synthesis and nutrient delivery
Complete Amino Acid Profile Essential and non-essential Amino Acids
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop (12.5 g) of Monster Amino with 8-10 fl-oz of water, Consume 1 serving immediately post-workout. Monster Amino can also be consumed before and during workout or any time to boost amino acid polls and nitrogen balance. CytoSport products complement a healthful eating and hydration plan that, when combined with a balanced exercise program, may contribute to healthy weight management and recovery from exercise. Do not use this product as your sole source of nutrition.
Natural and artificial flavor, citric acid, malic acid, sodium citrate, potassium citrate, fruit and vegetable extract (added for color), acesulfame potassium, sucralose, carmine (added for color), soy lecithin.
Allergen Statement This product contains ingredients derived from milk and soy.
* Our products are manufactured in compliance with NSF International's GMP for Sport Registration, including semi-annual audits, verifying that no NSF 306-Certification Guideline Annex A List banned substances exist in our facility.
|Serving Size: 12.5 g (1 scoop)|
|Servings per Container: approx 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||**|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||5 mg||250%|
|Monster Amino Matrix||9 g|
|Leucine Peptides (PepForm)||3,500 mg||**|
|Citrulline Malate||1,000 mg||**|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|L-Aspartic Acid||249 mg||**|
|L-Glutamine and Precursors||396 mg||**|
| * Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.