Ddrops, Kids, Liquid Vitamin D3, 400 IU, 0.06 fl oz (1.7 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Sunshine Vitamin in Just One Drop
- Mom's Choice Awards - Honoring Excellence
- A Factor in the Maintenance of Good Health
- Dietary Supplement
- 60 Drops
Vitamin D is made in skin exposed to summer sunlight (UVB), or obtained from a few certain foods eaten or taken as a supplement.
Vitamin D is needed in the body to raise blood levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25(OH)D), which are associated with healthy bone, muscle, breast, heart, colon and immune system.
Research findings show a 25 (OH)D blood level above 30 ng/mL is related to better health and less risk of disease. A vitamin D3 supplement may be especially helpful for anyone who avoids exposing skin to sunshine.
Children over 2 years - Take 1 drop daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. May be put on food, added to a drink or licked from a clean surface such as a spoon.
Fractionated coconut oil.
Kids Ddrops does not contain, corn, casein, dairy, egg, fish, gluten, lactose, peanuts, shellfish, soy, starch, sugar, sulphites, wheat, yeast, preservatives, coloring or artificial flavors.
Store bottle upright and between 60°F & 85°F.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if security seal on bottle is broken.
|Serving Size: 1 drop (0.028 mL)|
|Amount per drop||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|