Ddrops, Liquid Vitamin D3, 1000 IU, 0.17 fl oz (5 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Sunshine Vitamin in Just One Drop
- 1000 IU Per Drop
- 180 Drops
- A Factor in the Maintenance of Good Health
- Dietary Supplement
Vitamin D3 is made in skin exposed to summer sunlight (UVB), or obtained from a few certain foods eaten or taken as a supplement.
Vitamin D is needed in the body to raise blood levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25 (OH)D), which are associated with healthy bone, muscle, breast, heart, colon and immune system.
Research findings show a 25 (OHD blood level above 30 ng/ml is related to better health and less risk of disease. A vitamin D3 supplement may be especially helpful for anyone who avoids exposing skin to sunshine.
Take 1or 2 drops daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. May be put on food, added to a drink or licked from a clean surface such as a spoon.
Fractionated coconut oil.
Does not contain: corn, dairy, egg, fish, gluten, lactose, peanuts, shellfish, soy, starch, sugar, sulphites, wheat, yeast, preservatives, coloring or artificial flavors.
Store bottle upright and between 60°F and 85°F.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if security seal on bottle is broken.
|Serving Size: 1 drop (0.028 ml)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|