- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- What's Your Type?
- Discover Your Blood Type in Under Six Minutes!
Why Your Blood Type Matters
Blood type used to be considered only important in blood transfusions. Today, a growing body of science from around the world is confirming that your blood type can be an important factor in many aspects of your health, including:
- Optimal diet, daily schedule and sleep / rest patterns
- How stress affects you and how to combat it
- How to optimize your exercise program
- How to overcome disease, and support healthy aging
- How to maximize your emotional well-being
You're an individual. Knowing your blood type will help you make individualized, responsible choices about your own health, diet and supplementation.
Once you have recorded you own blood type results, visit www.dadamo.com to learn more about how your blood type can be an important factor in many aspects of your health.
Through decades of research and a series of groundbreaking Right 4 Your Type books, Dr. Peter D'Adamo has been recognized as the world leader in pioneering Blood Type Science and The Blood Type Diet. Studies around the world are confirming what Dr. D'Adamo has shown; that your blood type is a decisive factor in every aspect of your health.