- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- D'adamo Personalized Nutrition
- Lectin Blocking Formula Designed for Type 0 Individuals
- Dietary Supplement
- Stearate Free Encapsulation
- GMP Quality Assured
Dr. Peter D'Adamo has identified dietary lectins (proteins found in many common foods) as an important influence on the body's immune system and metabolism. As a result of this research, he has designed specific 'lectin blocking' formulas to help support the body's immune system and metabolism.
Two (2) capsules 2-3 daily with meals as a dietary supplement or as directed by a physician.
Vegetable cellulose, l-leucine, and silicon dioxide.
This product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine||500 mg||*|
|Sodium Alginate||400 mg||*|
|Bladderwrack Seaweed Whole Plant (Fucus vesiculosus)||200 mg||*|
|Larch Arabinogalactan||200 mg||*|
|Gum Tragacanth||100 mg||*|
|N-Acetyl Cysteine||100 mg||*|
|† - % Daily Value
* - Daily Value Not Established
O people are not supposed to eat breads and flour products, it creates acid in the stomach. If I eat bread I will make sure I take this product, it works, but I still limit myself to how much bread I eat because the key is changing your eating habits, but sometimes you want a pizza, or a cookie, this product will help block the lectin. I am not sure how it works to reduce the acid, but for me it works. For others I am not sure, but if want to eat products with flour, you need to take this. this one is only for O type. For A AB and B please do a search.