- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Types
- Supports Healthy Neurotransmitter Balance
- Dietary Supplement
- Stearate Free Encapsulation
- GMP Quality Assured
Catechol was designed by Dr. Peter D'Adamo to offer relief from occasional stress and support feelings of well-being. Catechol features the adaptogen Rhodiola rosea, which helps modulate the effects of excess adrenaline. Formulated for all blood types, and especially well suited to Types O and AB.
2 (two) capsules 1-3 times daily. Best taken away from food.
Vegetable cellulose, magnesium citrate, l-leucine, and silica.
This 100% vegetarian product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color of flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate)||40 mg||66|
|Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine HCl)||15 mg||750|
|Folic Acid||100 mcg||25|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||25 mcg||416|
|Magnesium (Ascorbate)||20 mg||5|
|Selenium (L-Selenomethionine)||15 mcg||21|
|Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) Root Extract||200 mg||*|
|Coenzyme Q10||3 mg||*|
|† - % Daily Value
* - Daily Value Not Established