D'adamo, Phytocal, For Blood Type A, 120 Veggie Caps
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Personalized Nutrition
- The Blood Type Diet A
- Multimineral Supplement of Exceptional Purity for Type A Individuals
- Dietary Supplement
- Stearate Free Encapsulation
- GMP Quality Assured
Phytocal A was designed by Dr. Peter D'Adamo and features a unique source of minerals: "Maerl" a small red seaweed (Lithothamnium) found only in isolated areas off the coast of Ireland. Of all sources of calcium, Maerl has one of the lowest levels of undesirable contaminants. Its unique structure gives it a great versatility, and when woven into formulas tailored to the genetics of our ABO blood type, insures a phenomenal rate of bioavailability and utilization.
Two (2) capsules 2-3 times daily with meals as a dietary supplement or as directed by a physician.
Vegetable cellulose, magnesium citrate, l-leucine, and silicon dioxide.
This product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Vitamin A (Acetate)||16.6 IU||<1|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||133.3 IU||33|
|Calcium (Seaweed Extract, Derived from Lithothamnium corallioides and Lithothamnium calcareum)||333.3 mg||33|
|Magnesium (Citrate)||66.6 mg||16|
|Zinc (Picolinate)||8 mg||53|
|Selenium (Picolinate)||33.3 mcg||47|
|Molybdenum (Citrate)||3.3 mcg||4|
|Betaine HCl||33.3 mg||*|
|Horsetail Herb (Equisetum arvense)||33.3 mg||*|
|Rennet (Aspergillus niger var. awamori)||16.6 mg||*|
|Gentian Root (Gentiana lutea)||6.6 mg||*|
|Boron (Citrate)||1.3 mg||*|
|Vanadium (Citrate)||16.6 mcg||*|
|† - % Daily Value
* - Daily Value not established