D'adamo, Phytocal, For Blood Type A, 120 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Personalized Nutrition
- The Blood Type Diet A
- Multimineral Supplement of Exceptional Purity for Type A Individuals
- Dietary Supplement
- Stearate Free Encapsulation
- GMP Quality Assured
Phytocal A was designed by Dr. Peter D'Adamo and features a unique source of minerals: "Maerl" a small red seaweed (Lithothamnium) found only in isolated areas off the coast of Ireland. Of all sources of calcium, Maerl has one of the lowest levels of undesirable contaminants. Its unique structure gives it a great versatility, and when woven into formulas tailored to the genetics of our ABO blood type, insures a phenomenal rate of bioavailability and utilization.
Two (2) capsules 2-3 times daily with meals as a dietary supplement or as directed by a physician.
Vegetable cellulose, magnesium citrate, l-leucine, and silicon dioxide.
This product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Vitamin A (Acetate)||16.6 IU||<1|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||133.3 IU||33|
|Calcium (Seaweed Extract, Derived from Lithothamnium corallioides and Lithothamnium calcareum)||333.3 mg||33|
|Magnesium (Citrate)||66.6 mg||16|
|Zinc (Picolinate)||8 mg||53|
|Selenium (Picolinate)||33.3 mcg||47|
|Molybdenum (Citrate)||3.3 mcg||4|
|Betaine HCl||33.3 mg||*|
|Horsetail Herb (Equisetum arvense)||33.3 mg||*|
|Rennet (Aspergillus niger var. awamori)||16.6 mg||*|
|Gentian Root (Gentiana lutea)||6.6 mg||*|
|Boron (Citrate)||1.3 mg||*|
|Vanadium (Citrate)||16.6 mcg||*|
|† - % Daily Value
* - Daily Value not established