DS Laboratories, Nirena, Cleanser for Optimum Feminine Hygiene, 120 ml24 Reviews
Expiration Date: Dec 2015
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: DSL-96137
- UPC Code: 689076961370
- Package Quantity: 120 ml
- Dimensions: 2 x 7.2 x 2 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- New and Improved Formula
- The First Cleanser Scientifically Formulated for Optimum Feminine Hygiene
Nirena Intimate cleanser is the only hygienic product dedicated to preventing chronic vaginal infections and promoting overall vaginal health. This revolutionary intimate cleanser is precisely formulated with powerful all-natural anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-Candida and moisturizing compounds to:
- Maintain healthy vaginal pH
- Combat noxious bacteria from external vaginal areas
- Generate a calming and relaxing effect during shower or bath
- Preserve the equilibrium of the vaginal ecosystem
- Reduce frequency of vaginal infections, and
- Sooth irritated or sensitive skin
While most cleansers are made of cheap detergents and irritants such as sodium laurel sulfate or sodium laureth sulfate, Nirena is free of such irritants and uses only the finest high-purity ingredients. Nirena intimate cleanser is a liquid cleanser devoid of common harmful alkaline compounds, to promote optimum vaginal health. Nirena isn't just an ordinary liquid cleanser, this product is the first and only cleanser precisely formulated to combat noxious bacteria in vaginal areas, preserve vaginal pH, and promote optimal feminine hygiene.
Expected Results: Along with a fresh clean feeling, women can expect a healthy balanced lifestyle due to a significant reduction of vaginal infections and preserved vaginal pH.
Nirena is the best choice a modern woman can make for a healthy balanced lifestyle.
A healthy vagina is a carefully balanced and delicate ecosystem. Normal secretions made up of fluid from the vaginal walls and cervical glands work to keep the vagina clean and maintain a healthy acidic environment. The vaginal microflora further prevents an overgrowth of bacteria normally present or foreign to the vagina. With such complexities necessary to sustain a healthy vagina, statistics confirm that 97 percent of women experience bacterial infections and imbalances. These imbalances result in uncomfortable symptoms such as pain, itching, irritation, abnormal discharge, and infection. Therefore, vaginal pH is very important and acts as a protection factor for a healthy vaginal ecosystem.
Nirena is the first intimate cleanser precisely formulated to preserve vaginal pH as well as protect the integrity of vaginal flora. Using the world's most advanced all-natural ingredients, this formulation consists of:
- Brazilian pepper tree (schinus angustifolius) extracts: Through mechanical cold pressing, Nirena provides the most natural source of Brazilian Peppertree. In extensive clinical research, this remarkable plant has shown extraordinary antimicrobial properties, with strong in-vitro activity against numerous fungi, including Candida, as well as various bacterial strains. DS Laboratories obtains the purest extract from the bark, fruit, and leaves of this herb.
- Rose oil: An essential oil extracted from various rose petals, it bears the highest fragrance of all essential oils worldwide. This potency allows the fragrant molecules of the rose to penetrate sensitive skin quickly, energizing every cell, rapidly and bringing balance and harmony.
- Chamomile oil: This soothing herb helps prevent genital inflammation caused by infections and promotes a calming effect.
- Allantoin: A valuable cell-proliferating healing agent, it is known to stimulate healthy tissue formation by precipitating proteins in skin.
- Burdock root: This herb contains polyacetylenes that have antibacterial and antifungal properties to treat various infections and conditions.
- Xylitol and lactitol complex: These complementary active ingredients combat noxious germs in the cutaneous ecosystem and promote the growth of healthy resident bacteria.
- Lactobacillus casei: Ensures long-lasting, immediate hydration to superficial layers of skin and helps repair the cutaneous barrier for guaranteed in-depth, long-term hydration.
- Polyglucuronate: This compound, similar to hyaluronic acid, softens and moisturizes the skin, stimulates ATP production, boosts the skin's energy level, and protects it from various forms of stress.
Apply Nirena intimate cleanser to inner and outer areas during shower or bath. Leave on for 1-3 minutes and rinse. Daily use of Nirena helps reduce frequency of infections and promotes optimal hygienic conditions.
Note: Safe for pregnant or nursing women.
Water (aqua), sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, lauryl glucoside, lauramidopropyl betaine, schinus molle (brazilian peppertree) bark extract, citric acid, butylene glycol, allantoin, sodium lauryl oat amino acids, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, arctium, arctium lappa (burdock) root extract, berberis vulgaris (barberry) root extract, hypericum perforatum (st. john's wort) extract, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, yeast extract, algae extract, glycoproteins, lactitol, xylitol, glyceryl polymethacrylate, aleuritic acid, polyglucuronic acid, glycerin, glycol stearate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I had lots of nondescript symptoms for ages that I was always worried about. So much so that I went for a full check up with a sexual health practitioner. She thought it might have been an allergy. As I only used organic non chemical washes and washing detergents I thought this was not likely but when I saw this product I bought it and it has fixed everything! Obviously this product really does encourage the right pH and correct flora for feminine hygiene. Will buy again and again!
For anyone that can't use regular soap on the intimate areas, this is the perfect choice.