DS Laboratories, Vexum.SL, Double-Chin Reducer, 50 ml (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Proven in Clinical Trials
- Reduces Look of Double Chin
- Tightens Chin in Five Minutes
- Inhibits Further Lipid Storage
- Restores Contour to Upper Neck
Indicated for men and women developing unsightly double chins, Vexum.SL offers a proven alternative to the thick, flabby tissue that hangs beneath and between the lateral branches of the lower jaw. This breakthrough topical formula can even help to stave off looming face-lift surgery.
Method of Action
Proven in clinical trials, Vexum.SL reduces thickness, volume, and appearance of the double chin, while restoring normal contour to the upper neck. Benefits accrue because Vexum.SL contains glaucine to reduce lipid storage over the long term, plus polymannuronate and prolamins to tighten skin on contact.
Botanical glaucine (from Glaucium flavum) stimulate lipolysis and inhibits formation of new adipocytes by regulating calcium flow, according to studies. In vitro, glaucine slows down adipocyte maturation by 62 to 93 percent and reduces lipid storage by 36 to 86 percent, depending on dosage. In vivo, 88 percent of study volunteers drop significant volume and thickness of double-chin fat.
Natural polymannuronate (from marine algae) and prolamins (wheat proteins) cause facial skin to tighten almost immediately. In vivo, 76 percent of study participants report such an effect after just five minutes. These scientific results mean that Vexum.SL can reduce the thickness, volume, and appearance of an unsightly double chin, and stave off the indications for a face lift.
For best results, apply two pumps in your hand and massage into the area under the chin twice daily. It is best to apply after cleansing, morning and night.
Water, glycerin, coco-glucoside, caprylyl glycol, alcohol, glaucine, hydrolyzed celosia cristata flower/seed extract, hydrolyzed prunella vulgaris extract, carnitine*, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caffeine*, alcohol, carbomer, benzyl alcohol, magnesium nitrate, magnesium chloride, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, sodium hydroxide, glycerin, fragrance, hydroxyethylcellulose, diethylhexyl sebacate.
* Ingredients feature proprietary Nanosome encapsulation