DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont, A•D•K, 60 Capsules
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- A Dietary Supplement with Vitamins A, D3, and K2 (as MK-7)
We pledge total truth in labeling. Our family of products contains only the purest and most potent ingredients. Guaranteed.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetarian leucine.
This product is free of citrus, gluten, rice and added yeast.
Do not take this product if pregnant or nursing. If you have a blood-clotting disorder or are taking anticoagulant/anti-platelet drugs such as Coumadin (Warfarin), do not take this product without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Individuals taking more than 2,000 IU of Vitamin D per day should have their vitamin D levels monitored. This product is not intended for long term use and should be used under the supervision of your doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
To obtain product information or report a serious adverse event, call 1-800-325-1776.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||5,000 IU||1,250%|
|Vitamin K2 (as MK-7)||500 mcg||625%|