DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont, Disc-Discovery, 180 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.77|
- A Bovine Cartilage/Manganese Supplement to Support Back Function
- A Source of Chondroitin -4- and -6- Sulfates
We pledge total truth in labeling. Our family of products contain only the purest and most potent ingredients. Guaranteed.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets, three times daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, talc, pharmaceutical glaze.
This product is free of citrus, gluten and yeast.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
To obtain product information or report a serious adverse event, call 1-800-325-1776.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate and Ascorbic Acid)||200 mg||330%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||50 IU||13%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||20 mg||1000%|
|Calcium (as Ca Pyrophosphate)||200 mg||20%|
|Magnesium (as Mg Sulfate & Mg Oxide)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as Zn Sulfate)||10 mg||70%|
|Manganese (as Mn Glycinate)||10 mg||500%|
|Potassium (as K Citrate)||50 mg||2%|
|Bovine Tracheal Cartilage (source of chondroitin 4 and 6 sulfates)||400 mg||*|
|Apple Pectin (source of silicon)||200 mg||*|
|Equisetum arvense (Horsetail Rush/source of silicon)||20 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|