DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont, EPA 825, Supercritical Extracted Fish Oil, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- A Dietary Supplement
We pledge total truth in labeling. Our family of products contains only the purest and most potent ingredients. Guaranteed.
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Supercritical CO2 extracted (EE) fish oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural orange cream flavor.
Contains: Fish oil (anchovy and sardine).
This product is free of gluten, rice and added yeast.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of natural ingredients.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or planning to become pregnant.
This product contains PCBs, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%†|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||4 IU||13%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||825||*|
|† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
* Daily Value not established.