DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont, Omega-3 1000, 90 Enteric Coated Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- A Fish Oil Concentrate Supplement to Support Cholesterol Balance
We pledge total truth in labeling. Our family of products contain only the purest and most potent ingredients. Guaranteed
Each Omega-3 1000 softgel is enteric coated to reduce digestive upset and can be taken with or without meals. Omega-3 1000 is from deep cold water fish that are wild caught. The oil is cold pressed, molecularly distilled and assayed for heavy metals.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel, twice daily, with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Porcine gelatin, glycerin, water, methacrylic acid copolymer, propylene glycol, triethyl citrate, and microcrystalline cellulose.
Contains: Fish oil (anchovy & sardines).
This product is free of citrus, corn, gluten, rice and yeast.
Color of this product may vary due to color variation of the natural ingredient.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or planning to become pregnant.
This product contains PCBs, a chemical known to the State California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep container closed tightly to protect from moisture and air.
To obtain product information or report a serious adverse event, call 1-800-325-1776.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Vitamin E||5 IU||17%|
|Fish Oil Concentrate
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||300 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||200 mg|
|* Daily Value not established.|