DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont, Supreme Omega, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- A Dietary Supplement to Support Cardiovascular Function and Skin and Hair Health
Truth We pledge total truth in labeling. Our family of products contain only the purest and most potent ingredients. Guaranteed.
Supreme Omega is a blend of Non-GMO, natural oils from Borage, Flax Seed and Fish. This combination provides a rich supply of Omega 3, 6, and 9 Fatty Acids, which are important to cardiovascular, skin and hair health.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel with food, 1-3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
Contains: Fish oil (anchovy & sardines).
This product is free of citrus, corn, gluten, rice and yeast.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
This product contains PCBs, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
To obtain product information or report a serious adverse event, call 1-800-325-1776.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)||10 IU||33%|
|A proprietary blend of Borage Seed Oil, Fish Oil, and Flax Seed Oil
Alpha Linolenic Acid
Gamma Linolenic Acid
|* Daily Value not established.|