Dagoba Organic Chocolate, New Moon, Rich Dark Chocolate, 2 oz (56 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.36|
- 74% Cacao
- The Art of Chocolate Alchemy
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Cacao
- Temple of The Gods
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc.
Pure Chocolate Goodness, Exceptional Taste, Dagoba Organic Chocolates are now made using Rainforest Alliance Certified cacao.
You can deprive the body but the soul needs chocolate.
Organic dark chocolate (cacao beans**, cane sugar*, cacao butter**, non-GMO soy lecithin), milk* (less than 0.1%).
Allergy Information: Manufactured on the same equipment that processes tree nuts.
**Sourced from dual-certified organic and Rainforest Alliance Certified Farms.
A gluten-free confection.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||24 g||37%|
|Sat. Fat||15 g||75%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||24 g||8%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by JapaniHerbFan on Dec 30, 2016
Tastes like healthy chocolate...
Posted by 5652762020446564549 on Apr 22, 2016
Really good flavor.
Not my taste
Posted by 5385981738970138157 on Sep 29, 2014
I'm really sorry to give this chocolate such a rating because honestly, I shouldn't bought it in the first place cause I don't like Dark Chocolate! :/ It was too bitter for me!But I guess by dad liked it! :P
Posted by 5454935946759680651 on Jul 08, 2014
Loved very good cholocate. and came well packaged, thank you Iherb.