Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Xocolatl, 2 oz (56 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.36|
- 74% Cacao Dark Chocolate
- The Art of Chocolate Alchemy
- Rich Dark Chocolate, Chilies & Nibs
- Temple of The Gods
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc.
There is an art to the alchemy chocolate making, an art we explore with mystery, integrity and Full Circle Sustainability.
You can deprive the body but the soul needs chocolate.
Organic dark chocolate (cacao beans*, organic sugar*, cocoa*, cacao butter*, non-GMO soy lecithin), cacao nibs*, chili powder*, maca*, citrus oil*, nutmeg oil*, vanilla extract*, milk* (less than 0.1%).
Allergy Information: Manufactured on the same equipment that processes tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||22 g||34%|
|Sat. Fat||14 g||70%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||25 g||8%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
The chili ruins this for me
Perfect mix of chocolate, chili heat and downright yumminess!
Posted by manzanita on Apr 15, 2015
formato pequeño, es un chocolate muy bueno para e que le guste el picante y el chocolate puro.
Probably not for everyone but incredible if it is your thing.
Posted by 5608581593507084299 on Feb 05, 2015
This chocolate manages to have a smooth texture, unlike many high percentage dark chocolates which are often chalky. This is a quite bitter sweet bar but what makes it extra special is the crunchy cocoa nibs within that add to the texture. Finally, a good hit of chillies gives this some heat. If you are not a chilli fan I do not reccommend this but if you like it this is worth trying. An added bonus since it is an aquired taste I don't have to fight my friends and family for it! My only complaints are the shipping restrictions which mean I can't enjoy this year round.
Out of this world
Posted by 5416343617376553675 on Nov 22, 2014
Smooth, creamy, chocolatey.. Ordering more right now!