Dandy Blend, Instant Herbal Beverage with Dandelion, 7.05 oz (200 g)
By Dandy Blend
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Refreshing Cold, Delicious Hot
- Gluten Free
- 100% Caffeine Free
- No Acidity
- No Bitterness
- 100 Cups
- All the Goodness of Dandelion in an Instant!
The Easiest Way to Get Dandelion in Your Diet
- Rich, smooth full-bodied coffee flavor, but no caffeine, acidity or bitterness.
- No additives or preservatives. Nothing artificial.
- Totally water-soluble extracts of three roasted roots and two roasted grains. Nothing else.
- No gluten. All gluten from barley and rye is eliminated in the extraction process.
- Sweetness comes from fructose that occurs naturally in roasted dandelion and chicory roots.
- No pesticides
- 630 mg dandelion/chicory extract per cup
- Going from coffee to Dandy Blend is easy - there are no withdrawal symptoms.
- May be suitable for people with diabetes. Ask your doctor.
Dandy Bland is so versatile that, depending on how much powder you use, it can be everything from a pleasant, nutty roasted tea to a rich, strong espresso. It also is the easiest way to get the benefits of dandelion root into your diet. Add one spoonful in a cup of hot or cold liquid, stir, and it is ready to drink. It makes a particularly good iced coffee for use in warm weather.
- 1 level tsp per 8 oz = tea-like beverage
- 1 rounded tsp per 8 oz = rich, full bodied coffee
- 1 heaping tsp to 1 tablespoon for an espresso strength beverage.
Extracts of roasted barley, rye, chicory root, dandelion root and sugar beet.
Dandy Blend is sensitive to moisture. This package Must be resealed after each use.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (2 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0|
|Total Carb||0.8 g||1|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sugar, or calcium.
* Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was extremely skeptical when a friend highly recommended this to me with rave reviews. However, I was needing to kick my coffee habit for upcoming pregnancy, and I just cannot find a good cup of decaf coffee. So I ordered the Dandy Blend, but I did not hold my breath. :-) Well surprise surprise! No, it does not taste just like coffee, but it is an excellent and healthy substitute for me, and tastes better (smoother) than decaf coffee. I personally don't like it very strong as I think the stronger it is the less it tastes like coffee to me, but I enjoy it perfectly following the instructions on the package to use a heaping tsp. to 8 oz. of water for a coffee-like beverage. I'm ordering the bigger, economical package b/c even my husband helped me fly through my first bag!
I was skeptical at first, but after tasting this instant beverage it was an instant winner for me. I didn't experience the nervousness, nauseating feeling every time I would drink a cup and a case of the blahs that would stay with me for the entire day that I'd began to have when I stopped drinking coffee the beginning of this year. I can now enjoy drinking a cup whenever I want to without having to worry about anything at all. I will continue to buy this in the place of coffee from now on.
Best coffee substitute ever!
Posted by MaryanaLishman on Apr 07, 2016
I make this with coconut milk and a tiny amount of honey and it's just delicious. Huge fan!
Looks like coffee, it even tastes like coffee
Posted by Prevaileth on Mar 18, 2016
Wow I seriously didn't think it'll taste this good. I guess you can say it has all the flavours I love about black coffee, but without the acidity and bitterness. And it's healthy to boot! I use to hate brewing my usual dandelion tea, I found it a big inconvenience (and the taste varied depending how long I left or forgotten about the bag); not with this! It's instant, with the same consistent taste every time. Ahhh, *takes a big sip of his dandy tea* Makes drinking my dandy so easy; I look forward to it every single time! I'm drinking this to help my kidneys and liver cleanse and heal and it's working wonders. Do some research about the benefits of this little herb, it's truly miraculous! And $13.81AUD (at time of posting) for 200g, it will last you quite a while. So low risk, high return!
Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Dec 17, 2015
Compared to the Inka brand, this was way stronger and bitter (had to put more sugar to make up for that) so not sure why it says No Bitterness on the package. I had to use 2 heaping tsp previously, but I will probably only need 1 heaping tsp of Dandy Blend for a cappucino size cup. I foresee this lasting for a long time. Might give this 5 stars if I manage to get a tasty cuppa after adjusting proportions. **Update** I've gotten used to the taste and look forward to my cuppa everytime. I've since recommended to a few of my friends looking to cut their caffeine intake and they have also placed orders after sampling some of mine. Coffee connoisseurs may think it tastes far from the original but everyone agrees that it makes a nice, satisfying cup of beverage and REALLY looks like coffee.
Posted by Reviewer2020565 on Dec 16, 2015
Love this stuff. Tastes rich, toasted, a little bitter and strong like coffee. Also, dandelion is great for you.
Tastes better than coffee!!
Posted by 4732013886034307023 on Jun 18, 2015
This stuff tastes better than coffee in my opinion :). I have severe chronic gastritis and can't even take a sip of anything that has caffeine in it... I love coffee and I missed it so much. Thank goodness for dandy blend now I can enjoy my coffee flavored drink and not get the dreaded stomach cramps for the next week. Oh and iherb was great. Such fast delivery. I will definitely order from here again!