Dandy Blend, Instant Herbal Beverage with Dandelion, Caffeine Free, 2 lb (908 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $10.00|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Refreshing Cold, Delicious Hot
- Gluten Free
- 100% Caffeine Free
- No Acidity
- No Bitterness
- 454 Cups
- All The Goodness of Dandelion In An Instant!
The Easiest Way to Get Dandelion in Your Diet
- Rich, smooth full-bodied coffee flavor, but no caffeine, acidity or bitterness.
- No additives or preservatives. Nothing artificial.
- Totally water-soluble extracts of three roasted roots and two roasted grains. Nothing else.
- No gluten. All gluten from barley and rye is eliminated in the extraction process.
- Sweetness comes from fructose that occurs naturally in roasted dandelion and chicory roots.
- No pesticides
- 630 mg dandelion/chicory extract per cup
- Going from coffee to Dandy Blend is easy - there are no withdrawal symptoms.
- May be suitable for people with diabetes. Ask your doctor.
Dandy Bland is so versatile that, depending on how much powder you use, it can be everything from a pleasant, nutty roasted tea to a rich, strong espresso. It also is the easiest way to get the benefits of dandelion root into your diet. Add one spoonful in a cup of hot or cold liquid, stir, and it is ready to drink. It makes a particularly good iced coffee for use in warm weather.
- 1 level tsp per 8 oz = tea-like beverage
- 1 rounded tsp per 8 oz = rich, full bodied coffee
- 1 heaping tsp to 1 tablespoon for an espresso strength beverage.
Extracts of roasted barley, rye, chicory root, dandelion root and beetroot.
Dandy Blend is sensitive to moisture. This package must be resealed after each use.
Dandy Blend is sold as a delightful and flavorful roasted herbal beverage. May provide increased energy - use with discretion before bedtime. Product sold by weight. Settling will occur during shipping.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (2 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 454|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0|
|Total Carb||1 g||1|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sugar, or calcium.
Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Have been hooked to Dandy Blend, initially just as a delicious coffee replacement, in the mean time I'm blown away be the amazing effect on my kidneys: my skin is glowing and my eye rings look like photoshoped and that without a trace of make-up! Thanks to iHerb now with International Shipping - super-slow though, took 6 weeks, but hey, used to order over ishopusa.com and that was super expensive.. now i just plan my next order before the packet is empty..
I almost feel inspired to write poetry after drinking this stuff! Even though you can mix this powder with hot of cold, it does dissolve better in warm liquids. So for ice cream, disolve a teaspoon of Dandy Blend powder in a tablespoon of warm water, then add vanilla ice cream. I also take a couple tablespoons melted coconut oil and mix with cocoa powder (Madre Labs CocoCeps for added nutrition!) and drizzle over the ice cream for a crackle effect. This stuff is awesome!
I don't even like coffee!
Posted by Hizerom on Aug 02, 2016
After hearing many rave reviews about how great of a coffee substitute this is, and also the health benefits of dandelion root, my wife and I decided to try this. It was OK the first few times I had it, sweetened with some liquid chocolate stevia. I don't like coffee, and even though this tastes like coffee, I started liking it more and more. I enjoy a cup now sweetened with some erythritol and chocolate stevia. You may have to play around a bit with the amount of coffee per cup of water. We've found it's better using more than the recommended amount. It's really good mixed in a cup of raw milk with sweetener!
my favourite coffee substitute
Posted by priyanka on May 11, 2016
....and it's gluten-free! blend with heated milk of your choice. add maca, shilajeet, chyawanparesh for added flavour and nutrients.
customs taxes !!
Posted by 5415338539370536108 on May 07, 2016
It went to the customs and then I had to pay almost more for customs taxes than the product price , and I waited almost 20 days only for the dispatching !
Posted by 5472369932572094095 on May 02, 2016
Unfortunately because of stomach problems I can no longer drink coffee or anything of high caffeine content.... and I absolutely love my coffee and miss my espresso machine. I tried Dandy Blend after reading many reviews, not just on iHerb but other places, however I just can't get used to the taste. It's not overly horrible but it's not that very nice tasting either.... So after a lot of trial and error, and probably wasting money, I've settled to drinking Pai Mu Tan a chinese white tea and trialing Rooibos caffeine free tea and have had no further stomach pain issues.