Dapple, Eco Refill, Baby Bottle & Dish Liquid, Refill Pack, Lavender, 34 fl oz (1005.5 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Ingredients
- Removes Milk Film & Odor
- Saves Money. Saves Plastic
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, SLS, SLES, & Dyes
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Low Suds for a Fast Rinse
Perfect for cleaning all these and more:
- Baby bottles
- Baby sippy cups
- Breast pumps
- Pots & Pans
Water, lauryl glucoside, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate, polysorbate 20, lavandula hybrida oil, sodium chloride, dipropylene glycol, benzisothiazolinone.
Safety Tip: Dapple is a cleaner and not an iced tea, so don't drink it. If accidentally swallowed, drink a glass of water to dilute. If you get some in your eyes, rinse with water and, as always, keep all cleaning products out of kids' reach.
Not tested on animals
shipping messed up
Posted by 4854906273413104861 on Mar 14, 2016
The shipping was messed up and also i received one of the packets totally empty.
Elimanate milk odour and it has natural lavender scent
Posted by 4831648811836798716 on Sep 11, 2015
This is my 2nd refill i use to wash baby's bottles and utensils. Good value for money.
Did its job well!
Posted by 4651697520842479587 on Sep 16, 2014
Worked well on cleaning everything in the kitchen, from bottles to inside the fridge!!;) Sadly it made my baby not wanting her bottle because the teat tasted/smelled lavender.
Posted by 4668183831822032106 on Jan 16, 2014
Refill pours easily into bottle