- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Ingredients
- Removes Milk Film & Odor
- Saves Money. Saves Plastic
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, SLS, SLES, & Dyes
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Low Suds for a Fast Rinse
Perfect for cleaning all these and more:
- Baby bottles
- Baby sippy cups
- Breast pumps
- Pots & Pans
Water, lauryl glucoside, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate, polysorbate 20, lavandula hybrida oil, sodium chloride, dipropylene glycol, benzisothiazolinone.
Safety Tip: Dapple is a cleaner and not an iced tea, so don't drink it. If accidentally swallowed, drink a glass of water to dilute. If you get some in your eyes, rinse with water and, as always, keep all cleaning products out of kids' reach.
Not tested on animals
iHerb Customer Reviews
value for money
Posted by 5311251282050765426 on Feb 25, 2013
use small amount could do 4-6 milk bottles
Posted by 4668183831822032106 on Jan 16, 2014
Refill pours easily into bottle
Fantastic Product, HIGHLY Recommended
Posted by MamaToMany on Aug 07, 2011
If you're a parent of a bottle-fed baby, you MUST get this. It truly works like a miracle cleaner. I've used it to clean out day old, disgusting, rice/formula bottles and it not only cleans it with basically no effort (honestly), but the smell is negligible (needed for baby!) My baby is 5 months old and bottle-fed exclusively. I've used only a full bottle of the Dapple plus about half of the bottle's worth of this refill. You really don't need to use much. I really can't say enough good about this product!! I wish this company made MORE things!!!
Posted by Reviewer3319434 on Feb 28, 2012
I think it's very useful.