- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Natural Ingredients
- Removes Milk Film & Odor
- Saves Money. Saves Plastic
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, SLS, SLES, & Dyes
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Low Suds for a Fast Rinse
Perfect for cleaning all these and more:
- Baby bottles
- Baby sippy cups
- Breast pumps
- Pots & Pans
Water, lauryl glucoside, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate, polysorbate 20, lavandula hybrida oil, sodium chloride, dipropylene glycol, benzisothiazolinone.
Safety Tip: Dapple is a cleaner and not an iced tea, so don't drink it. If accidentally swallowed, drink a glass of water to dilute. If you get some in your eyes, rinse with water and, as always, keep all cleaning products out of kids' reach.
Not tested on animals
Worked well on cleaning everything in the kitchen, from bottles to inside the fridge!!;) Sadly it made my baby not wanting her bottle because the teat tasted/smelled lavender.
Posted by 4648661557413154613 on Oct 20, 2016
I love the smell my baby milk bottles have a nice smell now
Posted by 5351464467140994398 on Sep 20, 2016
Great bottle & dish washing liquid with more natural ingredients
Posted by BIZ254 on Aug 06, 2016
Great bottle & dish washing liquid with more natural ingredients that foams well and gentler to the hands
shipping messed up
Posted by 4854906273413104861 on Mar 14, 2016
The shipping was messed up and also i received one of the packets totally empty.