Dastony, 100% Organic Brazil Nut Butter, 8 oz (227 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- BPA Free
- USDA Organic
- 100% Organic, Raw & Stone Ground
- Stone Ground Goodness
- Stone Ground
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
- Artisan Quality
- Oregon Tilth
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Dastony uses an ancient method known as stone-grinding in creating the world’s finest organic nut and seed butters.
Originally used for turning olives into luscious and delicious olive oil, stone-grinding applies pressure with powerful, perfectly smooth granite wheels. Although “old world” in its approach, it is revolutionary in terms of preserving nutrients and flavor.
Only the finest organic raw almonds are used in every handcrafted batch to create a gourmet and silky smooth nut butter. Attention to artisan methods is something we at Dastony take great pride in.
Enjoy Dastony Almond Butter:
- With a spoon, right out of the jar.
- On toast, crackers, vegetables and in salad dressings.
- Instant nut milk – simply blend with water.
100% organic raw Brazil nuts.
Crafted in a facility that also handles raw tree nuts and seeds but does not process any soy or dairy.
Some separation may occur. Stir well. Refrigeration not required.
|Serving Size: 2 tablespoons (28 g)|
|Servings Per Jar: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||157|
|Total Fat||19 g||29%|
|Saturated Fat||4 g||21%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.