- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Making Only the Best
- Since 1932
- Excellent Source of 6 B Vitamins, Iron, and Zinc
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Since 1932 DeBoles has prided itself on bringing you the best organic and all natural premium pastas. Our newest organic variety is just for kids! New DeBoles Kids Only! Fortified Pastas are fun, wholesome and made with the finest premium pasta ingredients - organic whole wheat durum flour, organic semolina, and organic Jerusalem artichoke flour. Fortified with an excellent source of six B vitamins, iron, zinc, this delicious pasta made with whole grains was designed with kids in mind to make healthy eating fun!
- USDA Organic Certified
- Excellent source of six B vitamins, iron & zinc
- 30 grams of whole grains per serving
- 4 grams fiber per Serving
- 7 grams of protein per serving
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Kosher Certified
Bring 2.5 quarts of water to a boil.
Add pasta and return water to a boil.
Cook uncovered for 7-9 minutes.
Serve as desired.
Organic whole wheat durum flour, organic semolina, organic jerusalem artichoke flour, vitamins & minerals (niacinamide, reduced iron, zinc oxide, cyanocobalamin, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin).
|Serving Size: 2 oz (57 g/ about 1/5 package)|
|Servings Per Container: about 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Sugars||Less than 1 g|
Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 11, 2013
A fun way to eat - kids love it!!
Posted by 5519155207648931191 on Aug 03, 2013
Posted by 5136387838637508789 on Jun 25, 2013
Posted by 4930103532473890524 on Jun 24, 2013