DeLallo, Carbonara Sauce, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1950
- Made in Italy
- Italian Cream, Pancetta & Cheese Sauce
- Made with All Natural Ingredients
- Product of Italy
Alla Carbonara, in the style of the coal miner, is a specialty of the Roman cuisine, traditionally made of pancetta sauteed in extra virgin olive oil, tossed with a mixture of "panna" (fresh cream) Grana & Pecorino Romano. Carbonara is traditionally paired throughout the Lazio region with spaghetti.
Cream, milk, pancetta (pork meat), pecorino romano cheese (sheep's milk, salt, rennet), rice starch, grana cheese (cow's milk, salt, rennet), extra virgin olive oil, onion, sea salt, organic rice syrup, black pepper.
Preservative free - all natural
This is an all natural product, separation is normal.
Shake well before using.
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 3 days after opening.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (125 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 3.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Values*|
|Total Fat||22 g||34%|
|Sat Fat||13 g||64%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||12 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|