DeLallo, Potato Gnocchi, 16 oz (454 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Since 1950
- Needs No Refrigeration
- Imported Italian
Gnocchi hail from Lombardy, a province of Northern Italy, where the potato & soft wheat grown in this region gave gnocchi its start. Handmade in peasant kitchens for centuries, these Italian dumplings were served with simple dressings like butter & sage. Gnocchi have become a classic Italian dish, pairing up with an array of sauces, not just simple—from decadent creams to meaty red sauces.
With 80% potato, DeLallo Potato Gnocchi are made for a light, airy texture and savory flavor, bringing the rich tradition of Northern Italian cuisine to each box. We, at DeLallo, are proud to offer you an authentic Italian recipe perfected by generations of passion & precision.
Thank you & Enjoy.
- Boil 5 quarts of water in a large pot. Add approx. 3 tbsp. salt.
- Remove gnocchi from pouch and add to boiling water.
- Boil for about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until gnocchi float to the top.
- Drain in a colander, reserving some pasta water, and serve with your favorite DeLallo sauce.
Potato puree 80% (water, potato flakes), wheat flour, salt, natural flavor, dusted with rice flour, glucono delta lactone (as acidity corrector), sorbic acid (as preservative).
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (140 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 3|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Tran Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||48 g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||6%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Not what I expected
Posted by 5357571902875904600 on Nov 30, 2015
Bland taste, weird texture. I was so excited :(
Great Taste and easy to cook
Posted by 5132111722444234726 on Apr 26, 2015
I bought this because my son and I love this very much, it's no longer available at Pizza Express. This Gnocchi is easy to cook and taste excellent, my son give 10 likes. I will sure buy it again!
Posted by Reviewer2580960 on Jan 13, 2015
I was so excited to try these gnocchi but it was a huge disappointment to me. The taste was bland and the texture was terrible. I actually threw away half the package because it was that awful.
Posted by 5246807797033253156 on Apr 22, 2013
saves time making from scratch. dont need refrigeration! great tasting