Derma E, Age-Defying Antioxidant Eye Creme, 1/2 oz (14 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- All Skin Types
- 100% Vegan
- With Astaxanthin and Pycnogenol
- Pycnogenol - French Maritime Pine Bark Extract
- BioAstin - Natural Astaxanthin
About derma e
- derma e is a family owned company based in California
- We've been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs
Natural Skincare: Solutions that work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles, D.O.M.
Age-Defying Antioxidant Eye Creme provides powerful defense against multiple signs of aging around the eyes such as crow's feet, puffiness, dryness and fatigue.
- An advanced antioxidant blend of Astaxanthin, Pycnogenol, Vitamin C and Vitamin E shields the delicate eye area from aging free radical damage
- Macadamia, Panthenol and Allantoin help moisturize and smooth for more youthful looking eyes
Gently pat around the entire orbital area up to your eyebrow.
Purified water (aqua), glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, haematococcus pluvialis (astaxanthin, BioAstin), pinus pinaster (pycnogenol) bark extract, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, panthenol, allantoin, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), dimethicone, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer (aristoflex), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium sorbate.
The texture of this eye cream is so nice - it's very smooth and thick, so it moisturizes very well. I use it at night before bed, as well as in the morning under makeup (it's great under makeup). I haven't been using it for long enough to notice any difference in the wrinkles around my eyes, but I know that it moisturizes better than the previous product I was using. And the best part: it's vegan.
I have been using this eye cream for only a week and already see less of my lines! It is very moisturizing but doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I really love this product and the price was great. I usually pay 2 or 3 times the price for other eye creams that don't work as well. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to my friends!
Posted by 5700239533969413545 on Jun 08, 2016
Its light and doesn't feel greasy after using. Although can't really see the difference, Good for maintain -moisturise area around the eyes. Reasonable price.
Great product, great price
Posted by 5614503922008432534 on Apr 08, 2016
I was spending $100's on skincare before I found Derma E. It'd very light on the skin, fragrance free and I even got asked for ID to enter a club after I'd been using it a few weeks (I'm 40). I use with Derma E eye creams
Posted by Merinee on Mar 22, 2015
Didn't like it very much. Found it quite hard to spread, a bit weird texture.
Posted by 5208471439205733650 on Oct 08, 2014
I love it , the skin around my eyes looks good I have been using it for about four months. I am using it AM and PM.