Categories Health Topics Anti Aging
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Creams, Lotions & Serums Creams, Wrinkle
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Skin Type, All Skin Types
Derma E, Age-Defying Eye Cream, 1/2 oz (14 g)
- With Astaxanthin and Pycnogenol
- All Skin Types
- Natural Solution: Age Reverse
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Helps Prevent and Reverse the Signs of Aging
- Refines and Tones Delicate Skin Around the Eyes
- derma e is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
derma e natural skincare: solutions that work
- Age-Defying Eye Cream contains an advanced anti-aging moisturizing complex that soothes, refines and tones the delicate tissue around the eyes.
- Formulated with a powerful antioxidant blend of Astaxanthin, Pycnogenol and Vitamin E to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- This ultimate anti-aging eye cream nourishes and moisturizes for velvety-smooth skin.
Gently apply a pearl-sized amount around the entire eye area.
Water (aqua), glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, haematococcus pluvialis (astaxanthin, bioastin), pinus pinaster (pycnogenol) bark extract, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, panthenol, allantoin, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), dimethicone, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer (aristoflex), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium sorbate.
Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil or artificial colors