Derma E, Age-Defying Night Creme, 2 oz (56 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.92|
- All Skin Types
- 100% Vegan
- With Astaxanthin and Pycnogenol
- Clinically Tested
- Dermatologist Tested
- Pycnogenol - French Maritime Pine Bark Extract
- BioAstin - Natural Astaxanthin
About derma e
- derma e is a family owned company based in California
- We've been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs
Natural skincare: solutions that work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles, D.O.M.
Age-Defying Antioxidant Night Creme provides powerful defense against multiple signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles and skin irregularities while you sleep.
- An advanced antioxidant blend of Astaxanthin, Pycnogenol and Vitamin E shields skin from aging free radical damage
- Vitamin A and Jojoba help nourish and smooth skin for a healthier, more youthful looking complexion
Apply to clean skin in the evening or before retiring.
Purified water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, haematococcus pluvialis (astaxanthin, bioastin), pinus pinaster (pycnogenol) bark extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* (.1%), polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
Love Derma E
not for me
not for me
Because of all the good reviews, I decided to get this,and I don't like it that much.... I have dry skin and am almost 40. It doesn't make your face greasy which can be very appealing to some people,but to me it isn't moisturizing enough. I am using Mychelle deep repair cream and it's almost what I am looking for. I'll go back to Mychelle.
Posted by 5222869406969284567 on May 01, 2016
I love derma e brand they good quality skin care with Reasonable price
Makes the skin tight
Posted by 5286162484198926133 on Jan 23, 2016
I really don't like how this product smell. It's like a fresh medicine. Moreover it makes your skin very dry. I will never recommend this product to anyone
Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Apr 16, 2015
Me gusta bastante
Posted by 4761216891197404127 on Jan 10, 2015
Esta crema de noche es muy buena pero la day cream está muchísimo mejor, me encanta y ya no cambio a otra. La de noche aún no he visto resultados.
way better than the $1 vitamin e creams.
Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Nov 21, 2013
way better than any other cream i have tried so far on the market including the dollar store creams even better than other derma e products ie alpha/ester c/dmae product i also tried, first minute you put it on you see how fast it soothes and smoothens the face i noticed a difference on older people on the color of the skin turns it also more natural this is a cream worth buying to try out.