Derma E, Alpha Lipoderm Creme, Advanced Repair Complex, 2 oz (56 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Derma E42 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: DME-00590
- UPC Code: 030985005905
- Package Quantity: 2 oz (56 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 2.4 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Natural Bodycare
- Skincare Solutions with Natural Ingredients
- With Alpha Lipoic Acid, Green Tea and Vitamin C
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
We're serious about skincare
We craft each batch carefully to ensure you receive the finest natural skin care available. We use scientific proven natural ingredients in effective amounts to provide noticeable results. All our products are free of parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors and are pH balanced, 100% vegetarian and cruelty-free. - Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
- Derma E's Alpha Lipoderm Creme with alpha lipoic acid, green tea and vitamin C combines three of the most effective antioxidants into a topical formula.
- Regular use of this product will help to achieve firm, toned skin and a smoother complexion.
- Fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots and other skin irregularities will show visible signs of diminishing.
After thoroughly cleansing your skin, apply Alpha Lipoderm Creme in the morning and evening. Usable under makeup.
No animal testing.
Water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, carbopol, glycerin, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract*, thioctic (alpha lipoic) acid, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, cetyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate (C-Ester), polysorabte, dimethicone, allantoin, panthenol, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), cetearyl glucoside, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified organic by Quality Assurance International, USDA or Guaranteed Organic Certification Agency.
Please note: Contains 1% alpha lipoic acid. May cause tingling when applied.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Green Tea Advanced Repair Complex has evened out my skin tone and even faded away a patch of brown spots on my jaw line. It works very well in conjunction with the DMAE Ester-C cream---which gives just the right amount of added moisture and comfort.
Excellent for oily and sensitive skin. Very light feeling on the face. Have been using it for 4-5 years Tingling sensation upon application.