Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Creams, Lotions & Serums
Categories Health Topics Women's Health Varicose, Vein Care
Categories Bath & Beauty Vegan / Cruelty Free Beauty Products
Derma E, Clear Vein Cream, 2 oz (56 g)
- 100% Vegan
- With Pycnogenol, Horse Chestnut and Arnica
- Apply to Spider Veins, Red Capillaries and Bruises
About derma e
- derma e is family owned company based in California
- We've been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs.
derma e natural skincare: solutions that work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every products we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles, D.O.M.
Clear Vein Cream is a concentrated formula that safely reduces the look of spider veins, red capillaries and bruises anywhere on the body.
- Natural active ingredients
- Supports healthy circulation
- Does not contain vitamin K
Apply to spider veins, red capillaries and bruises twice a day. Can be used under makeup once it has dried down. Allow six weeks to see improvement. After reaching desired results, apply every 2-3 days.
Water (aqua), glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cetyl alcohol, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, propanediol, stearic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut, venocin) seed extract (gingko biloba extract, achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract, arnica montana extract, prunus persice (peach) kernel extract, glyceryl stearate citrate, ozokerite, pinus pinaster (pycnogenol) bark extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), panthenol, ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), glyceryl stearate, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, cetearyl glucoside, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.