Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.87|
- All Skin Types
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Vegan
- Visibly Firms, Tightens and Tones
- Clinically Tested
- Dermatologist Tested
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
Firming DMAE Moisturizer is a nourishing cream that powerfully addresses skin firmness, facial sag and loss of elasticity.
- DMEA, known as nature's firming agent, is an ingredient shown to increase tensile strength of the skin
- Alpha Lipoic Acid and C-Ester are potent antioxidants shown to help support healthy collagen and elastin
About derma e
- derma e is a family owned company based in California
- We've been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs
Natural Skincare: Solutions That Work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma-e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
—Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
After thoroughly cleansing your skin, apply in the morning and evening. Usable under makeup.
Purified water (aqua), stearic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate and Peg-100 stearate, dimethyl MEA (DMAE), thioctic (alpha lipoic) acid, ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), panthenol (provitamin B5), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* (.1%), dimethicone, allantoin, polysorbate, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, lavender fragrance.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
Please Note: Contains 1% Alpha Lipoic Acid. May cause tingling when applied. Please patch-test before use.
Best cream around!!
Best cream around!!
The only cream that I've tried, (and I've tried a lot!) that really works! It's amazing! It does retexturize the skin, and evens out discolourations and wipes out blemishes. It contains the Perricone formula, at a fraction of a price. I use it under make up too and my make up seems more even. I have recommended this cream to all my friends and my mum and they are all very happy with it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
it clogged my pores
Posted by 5370687036918056942 on Jan 13, 2017
I use this cream about 1-2week twice for day ,it make my skin look better I love.
Very good for me, used with Co-Q10
Posted by Bankpan on Jan 07, 2017
I use with Co-Q10, very good for me ^*^.)..
Didn't notice any significant changes
Posted by 5660987442627018080 on Dec 14, 2016
I bought this for my mom and she generally has nice skin. She didn't notice any significant improvements in her skin. For the price and the amount of product in it I won't be purchasing again
Posted by 5485797953959169459 on Dec 12, 2016
It definitely work even on a very dry skin in winter.
Posted by 5587015952852817459 on Dec 01, 2016
This is a thicker cream than the previous one I had been using. I like that a little goes a long way and my face feels and looks dewy all day. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin. I have been using it in the a.m. when I know I'll be outside all day and at night. I can see a softening in my forehead creases (I'm 63). I didn't give it a 5 star because although I am not having a reaction to it, I am not very fond of the smell but I'm willing to put up with it because of the results I am seeing.