Derma E, Firming Serum with DMAE, Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.87|
- All Skin Types
- Natural Solution: Age Reverse
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Retexturizing Moisturizer
- Helps Firm, Tighten and Tone Skin
- derma e is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never Any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
- derma e Natural Skincare: Solutions That Work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
- Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
- Firming Serum combines widely-acclaimed DMAE with Alpha Lipoic Acid and C-Ester in this nourishing and silky light formula that hydrates your skin while helping to promote elasticity.
- This intensive firming serum can be used in combination with derma e moisturizers to enhance their effect. May also be used alone for those with oily or blemish prone skin.
- Fortified with Lemon Grass, Chamomile, Horsetail herbal extract, and nourishing skin vitamins.
Patch-test before use. After thoroughly cleansing and toning skin, apply Firming Serum to face and neck. May be used alone for those with oily or blemish-prone skin, or in combination with other derma e moisturizers to enhance their effect. Can be used morning and evening.
Water (aqua), glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemon grass) extract, equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract, panthenol, dimethyl MEA (DMAE), thioctic (alpha lipoic) acid, ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer (aristoflex), organic chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract* (.1%), dimethicone, xanthan gum, ceteareth 20, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, lavender fragrance.
*Certified organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA
Please Note: Contains 1% Alpha Lipoic Acid. May cause tingling when applied. Patch-test before use.
This serum is the best I've ever used. I used this in conjunction with the Peptides. Last weekend I attended my 30-year high school reunion and I had so many compliments on my skin. A classmate's husband even said he couldn't believe I was class of 79 because my skin was so smooth and wrinkle free. Seriously, my skin looks to be about 30 and I think the combination of these products and healthy eating (lots of protein)are major contributors.
Just call me balloon face
Just call me balloon face
Tried this due to all the rave reviews. Noticed one that recorded a reaction but thought the odds were in my favor to escape a similar fate, but did a patch test on my inner elbow just in case. Well my elbow stayed fine so I tried it on my face together with the Derma E retexturizing cream, and the next day my face started swelling up! It certainly had an instant effect on my wrinkles - my face became so puffed that the wrinkles completely dissappeared! It's now a week later and my face (and wrinkles) are back to normal. Suggest you use some caution with this one if you try it.
Posted by 4700736199089901323 on Jan 10, 2017
Very good thanks
pleasure for my skin
Posted by 5233254562676287212 on Dec 03, 2016
I am 33. No big problems, just become old =) The serum moistureses very well. Not oily, the skin is firmed and fells nice. Certanly will buy another one. If me review was useful for you, press YES
Derma E Serum
Posted by 4860115156247623047 on Sep 17, 2016
Wonderful product !
Posted by 5721691724584999960 on May 25, 2016
After using this product my face and neck broke out into a itchy rash. After a few weeks I tried using it again, this time just on my hands. Again I developed an itchy rash that lasted a few days. Not sure what it is about this serum because I have used many other products over the years without an adverse reaction.