Derma E, Firming Serum with DMAE, Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
By Derma E178 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: DME-04125
- UPC Code: 030985041255
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.6 x 5.4 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- All Skin Types
- Natural Solution: Age Reverse
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Retexturizing Moisturizer
- Helps Firm, Tighten and Tone Skin
- derma e is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never Any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
- derma e Natural Skincare: Solutions That Work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
- Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
- Firming Serum combines widely-acclaimed DMAE with Alpha Lipoic Acid and C-Ester in this nourishing and silky light formula that hydrates your skin while helping to promote elasticity.
- This intensive firming serum can be used in combination with derma e moisturizers to enhance their effect. May also be used alone for those with oily or blemish prone skin.
- Fortified with Lemon Grass, Chamomile, Horsetail herbal extract, and nourishing skin vitamins.
Patch-test before use. After thoroughly cleansing and toning skin, apply Firming Serum to face and neck. May be used alone for those with oily or blemish-prone skin, or in combination with other derma e moisturizers to enhance their effect. Can be used morning and evening.
Water (aqua), glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemon grass) extract, equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract, panthenol, dimethyl MEA (DMAE), thioctic (alpha lipoic) acid, ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer (aristoflex), organic chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract* (.1%), dimethicone, xanthan gum, ceteareth 20, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, lavender fragrance.
*Certified organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA
Please Note: Contains 1% Alpha Lipoic Acid. May cause tingling when applied. Patch-test before use.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Favourite product, I use it under the cream with the same formula. I get compliments all the time about my complexion. Also worth trying is the Azelique, Age Refining Treatment Serum. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
This serum is the best I've ever used. I used this in conjunction with the Peptides. Last weekend I attended my 30-year high school reunion and I had so many compliments on my skin. A classmate's husband even said he couldn't believe I was class of 79 because my skin was so smooth and wrinkle free. Seriously, my skin looks to be about 30 and I think the combination of these products and healthy eating (lots of protein)are major contributors.