Derma E, Ester-C Serum, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Bodycare
- Oil-Free Moisturizer
- Natural & Organic Skincare Solutions
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
With Vitamin E Skin Recovery Complex. Improves skin tone and texture. Protects against environmental damage.
- Derma E is family owned and operated
- Proven natural formulations since 1984
We're serious about skincare
We craft each batch carefully to ensure you receive the finest natural and organic skin care available. We use scientifically proven natural ingredients in effective amounts to provide noticeable results. All our products are free of parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors and are pH balanced, 100% vegetarian and cruelty-free.
- Bio-Available Ester-C protects skin from free radical damage and helps stimulate collagen and elastin production.
- E Complex ingredients including Vitamin E, Borage Oil, and Green Tea Extract help repair aging, sun-damaged skin.
- Use moisturizing Ester-C Serum underneath your favorite derma e moisturizers to enhance their effect, or as an oil-free moisturizer if you have oily or blemish-prone skin.
After thoroughly cleansing your skin, apply Ester-C Serum morning and evening. Usable under makeup.
No animal testing.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Calcium Ascorbate (Ester-C), Allantoin, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural and Fragrant Oils.
*Certified organic by Quality Assurance International, USDA or guaranteed organic certification agency.
This is a great substitute for an HSN brand that is quite a bit more expensive. The serum goes on clear and feels a little slimy. Has a slight skin-tightening sensation once dry. Works well under moisturizer and makeup.
LOVE this product! I have combination skin that has slight signs of aging and can be prone to acne during pms. I can use this product continually and it always improves the look and texture of my skin. I've tried many, many natural and mainstream products and have not found anything that compares to the results I see with this!
Es un suero flojito
Posted by rocioes on Jan 03, 2014
Terminé regalándolo ya que me resultaba flojo. Por lo visto, el éster es un derivado y no vit. C pura, por lo tanto hace menos efecto. De todos modos, ya no se puede comprar
Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 17, 2013
i m using at night before the cream...
A gel-like serum
Posted by bananadasha on Jul 19, 2012
I hated this serum as it balled up every time i tried to apply any cream on it. It balled up when I used foundation or pressed powder on it. But now I apply it in the evening and when I wake up in the morning I see that my skin is fresh and my skintone is even. If your skin is combination and sensitive it'll love this serum. It helps keep skin blemish-free for a long time.
Posted by shcbella on Jun 09, 2012
gel is not absorbed, but remains on the face with adhesive tape. moisturizer on it is not smeared.