Categories Health Topics Skin Health Creams & Serums, Day
Categories Bath & Beauty Vegan / Cruelty Free Beauty Products
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Skin Type, Normal to Dry Skin
Derma E, Evenly Radiant Day Cream, SPF 15, with Vitamin C, 2 oz (56 g)
- For Dry & Normal Skin
- New Look
- 100% Vegan
Evenly Radiant Brightening Day Cream SPF 15 helps brighten and even skin tone while providing full spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- With Vitamin C, Madonna Lily Plant Stem Cells, Bearberry, Licorice, Vitamin B3, Green Tea and Olive
- Ideal for uneven pigmentation, discoloration, sun damage, freckles, age and dark spots
Natural skincare: solutions that work
About derma e
- derma e is a family owned company based in California
- We’ve been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
Apply to skin in the morning and prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed. For children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
|Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate) 5.5%, Zinc Oxide 5.5%.||Sunscreen|
Water (aqua), cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, propanediol, glycerin, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, niacinamide (vitamin B3), capric/caprylic triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), arctostaphylos uva ursi (bearberry) leaf extract, ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), glyceryl stearate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, epilobium angustifolium (canadian willowherb) extract, lilium candidum (Madonna lily) leaf cell extract, organic olea europaea (olive) fruit oil* (.1%), potassium sorbate, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.