Derma E, Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum with Vitamin C, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- For Normal & Oily Skin Types
- New Look
- 100% Vegan
- Targets Discoloration and Damage
- Derma E Natural Skincare: Solutions That Work
About derma e
- derma e is family owned company based in California
- We’ve been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vega
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
—Dr. Linda Miles, D.O.M.
Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum is an intensive treatment formula that targets uneven pigmentation and age damage at the source.
- Vitamin C, Madonna Lily Plant Stem Cells, Bearberry, Licorice, Vitamin B3, Alpha-Arbutin and Green Tea help fight discoloration and the visible signs of aging
- Ideal for uneven pigmentation, discoloration, sun damage, freckles, age and dark spots
- Can be used alone or under a moisturizer as an added treatment boost
After cleansing and toning, dispense onto fingertips and apply to face and neck. May be layered underneath makeup.
Water (aqua), carbomer, propanediol, glycerin, niacinamide (vitamin B3), caffeine, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, alpha-arbutin, lilium candidum (Madonna lily) leaf cell extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, ascorbyl palmitate (C-Ester), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract, epilobium angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) extract, arctostaphylos uva ursi (bearberry) leaf extract, arnica Montana flower extract, prunus persica (peach) kernel extract, salix alba (white willow) bark extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.4%), potassium sorbate, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) essential oil, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
I like the look and feel of the serum - light and not greasy, with no color - but haven't seen any fading of spots or brightening effect yet, after nearly a whole bottle.
The serum is light and non-greasy, it absorbs almost immediately and feels great on the skin. I love the pump bottle it comes in too, the pump is firm (but not overly so) and gives you great control over the amount of product you want to come out. I used this with an exfoliation routine and have seen a gradual brightening and evening out of my skintone, with some stubborn red marks fading. Will probably try the Evenly Radiant Creme in the near future too.
Good Moisturizer For Combination Skin
Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 18, 2016
It's a clear, none greasy, gel like texture. Seems pleasant without being too overpowering. Good moisturizer for combination oily skin. I didn't notice any brightening effects. Once opened, advisable to finish the product within 6 months as the consistency seems to change if you don't use it for too long. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****
Posted by 5375783669111175622 on May 01, 2015
Not brightening that I could tell
Posted by 4889719316391847710 on Apr 10, 2015
Un buen serum pero he probado mejores, hidrata y se absorbe rápido. No repetiré pues quiero probar otros y encontrar el adecuado.
Muy buenos componentes
Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 16, 2015
Tiene muy buenos componentes. *********** **************** Si te ayude con esta revision, marca SI, abajo, y para más opiniones ve a mi nick