- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- With Hyaluronic Acid
- Dry to Normal Skin Types
- Natural Solution: First Signs of Aging
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Intensive Rehydrating Formula
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
- Hydrating Night Creme deeply nourishes and hydrates throughout the night with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins A, C, Allantoin and Panthenol.
- Hyaluronic Acid has an amazing ability to bind moisture and soften, smooth, tone and rehydrate skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping skin tissue.
derma e natural skincare: solutions that work
After cleansing, apply in the evening before retiring or whenever extra moisture is needed.
Water (aqua), glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid; Actimoist Bio-1), calcium ascorbate (Ester-C), dimethicone, organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), allantoin, panthenol, xanthan gum, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer (Aristoflex), cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, plumeria blossom fragrance.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil or artificial colors
This cream is definitely healing and you wake up with a soft, smooth skin in the morning. I would recommend this cream as it works well and is very well priced. ENJOY!
This is a very moisturizing cream which sinks right into the skin and hydrates it all day or night! I use it for a night cream in the warmer months and also at night in the cooler months. Better than many much more expensive creams and a really great deal here at iHerb!
Posted by 5210432848285762957 on Apr 09, 2016
I have a dry face from the harsh winter wind, and this does a great job of treating and preventing it. Also I really like the scent, reminds me of my childhood garden.
Posted by 5342201477426875029 on Apr 07, 2016
This product is reaal good.
Love this night cream
Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015
I did a very long intensive search regarding all of the old and new products that are supposed to protect or correct cosmetic facial issues. There are plenty of articles out there but look for the ones by the dermatologists who are not trying to sell anything. I then compared products - Expensive and NOT - and found these on Amazon with the same identical components as the more expensive ones sold at cosmetic counters or even in (or especially in!) the dermatologists' or plastic surgeon's offices. I'm very pleased with this product as well as a few others I plan to review today. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **
Posted by INMA24 on Jan 16, 2015
Tenía puestas unas espectativas muy altas para este producto pero me ha decepcionado. A mi me gusta que las cremas de noche sean untuosas y esta crema no lo es. Para pieles secas y maduras (41 años) opino que se queda corta. Puede que en verano vaya bien. Yo la he utilizado en otoño invierno y no he notado cambios en mi piel e incluso tenía que reforzarla con algún aceite. Creo que no repetiré por lo menos para los menos de frío.