Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Face Lotions, Creams
Categories Health Topics Skin Health Creams, Night
Derma E, Hyaluronic Acid Night Cream, 2 oz (56 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.54 lbs (0.24kg)
- Product Code: DME-00466
- UPC Code: 030985004663
- Package Quantity: 2 oz (56 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 2.2 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Natural Bodycare
- Skincare Solutions with Natural Ingredients
- Intensive Rehydrating Formula
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
We're serious about skincare
We craft each batch carefully to ensure you receive the finest natural skincare available. We use scientifically proven natural ingredients in effective amounts to provide noticeable results. All our products are free of parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors and are pH balanced, 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
- An intensive, nourishing and hydrating cream especially formulated for night use, that combines Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin A, Ester-C, Allantoin and Panthenol to drench your skin in moisture.
- Hyaluronic Acid has an amazing ability to bind moisture to tissue to soften, smooth, tone and rehydrate skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping skin tissue.
After cleansing, apply in the evening before retiring or whenever extra moisture is needed.
No animal testing.
Water (aqua), glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid; Actimoist Bio-2), calcium ascorbate (Ester-C), dimethicone, organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract*, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), allantoin, panthenol, xanthan gum, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer (Aristoflex), cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, plumeria blossom fragrance.
*Certified organic by Quality Assurance International, USDA or Guaranteed Organic Certification Agency.