- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Dry - Normal
- 100% Vegan
- Delivers Concentrated Hydration
- Smoothes Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Derma E - Natural Skincare: Solutions that Work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma-e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
—Dr. Linda Miles, D.O.M.
Hydrating Serum is a concentrated treatment that plumps skin full of moisture and nutrients so it appears softer and smoother with fewer visible lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid, a humectant that can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water, delivers powerful hydration to keep skin soft, smooth and youthful looking.
- Antioxidant Vitamin C plus amino acids Alanine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Glycine and Valine nourish skin to promote a healthy, glowing appearance.
About Derma E
- Derma E is a family owned company based in California
- We've been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs
Purified water (aqua), glycerin, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid; actimoist bio-1), calcium ascorbate (ester-C), panthenol (provitamin B5), allantoin, alanine, leucine, tyrosine, glycine, valine, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer (aristoflex), ceteareth 20, dimethicone, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, plumeria blossom fragrance.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
This product works well enough, that is, if you use a lot of it; go ahead, slather it on, but keep it from getting too near your eyes! I have tried the three most popular Hyaluronic Acid serums on iHerb — Derma E, Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum; Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum; and Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum — and this is probably the best of the lot. I've found it to strike an acceptable balance between "practical" and "effective", and it's not a terrible value. The only problem is the smell: It's not great. I'm from Hawaii, where pua melia/plumeria/frangipani (this product's purported scent) trees grow like weeds, and this smells little like actual plumeria and a lot like cheap perfume. I would much prefer an unscented formulation.
This is my 3rd try at buying a good Hyaluronic serum and this one is THE BEST! No fragrance, and leaves the skin bright & clear when you wake up in the morning. I tried the NOW brand and Source Naturals but this one is by far the best. The other 2 were greasy and had horrible strong smells. I am so glad that I bought this one from Derma E and the best part is that do not test on animals! Yes!
Posted by bats14 on Nov 22, 2016
Good product and smells nice.
Posted by matildag on Nov 01, 2016
I use this serum before I apply my daycream when my skin becomes dehydrated from the cold weather here in Sweden. If it wasn't for the fact that it tends to make my skin a bit oily after a few hours I would give it five stars.
Overly Fragranced and Irritating
Posted by 5247998140109421892 on Sep 05, 2016
I have combination, acne-prone somewhat sensitive skin. I was looking for a natural brand serum that I could use to add moisture to my skin care routine and this looked like the one from the ingredients and the rave reviews on Paula's Choice and here. I didn't mind the fragrance for the most part because it reminds me of children's shampoos from when I was a kid, but I believe that skincare shouldn't contain fragrance if possible, and this was just way too much. I used it and found that it made my skin tingle in a bad kind of way and I stopped using it. I used it as a hand cream booster for a while and that was fine, but I gave it away at a cosmetics swap since it's a sanitary pump type container.
Posted by Reviewer2180939 on Sep 01, 2016
Very good for my face, nice smell.