Derma E, Hydrating Serum With Hyaluronic Acid, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dry - Normal
- 100% Vegan
- Delivers Concentrated Hydration
- Smoothes Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Derma E - Natural Skincare: Solutions that Work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma-e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
—Dr. Linda Miles, D.O.M.
Hydrating Serum is a concentrated treatment that plumps skin full of moisture and nutrients so it appears softer and smoother with fewer visible lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid, a humectant that can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water, delivers powerful hydration to keep skin soft, smooth and youthful looking.
- Antioxidant Vitamin C plus amino acids Alanine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Glycine and Valine nourish skin to promote a healthy, glowing appearance.
About Derma E
- Derma E is a family owned company based in California
- We've been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs
Purified water (aqua), glycerin, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid; actimoist bio-1), calcium ascorbate (ester-C), panthenol (provitamin B5), allantoin, alanine, leucine, tyrosine, glycine, valine, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer (aristoflex), ceteareth 20, dimethicone, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, plumeria blossom fragrance.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
This product works well enough, that is, if you use a lot of it; go ahead, slather it on, but keep it from getting too near your eyes! I have tried the three most popular Hyaluronic Acid serums on iHerb — Derma E, Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum; Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum; and Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum — and this is probably the best of the lot. I've found it to strike an acceptable balance between "practical" and "effective", and it's not a terrible value. The only problem is the smell: It's not great. I'm from Hawaii, where pua melia/plumeria/frangipani (this product's purported scent) trees grow like weeds, and this smells little like actual plumeria and a lot like cheap perfume. I would much prefer an unscented formulation.
This is my 3rd try at buying a good Hyaluronic serum and this one is THE BEST! No fragrance, and leaves the skin bright & clear when you wake up in the morning. I tried the NOW brand and Source Naturals but this one is by far the best. The other 2 were greasy and had horrible strong smells. I am so glad that I bought this one from Derma E and the best part is that do not test on animals! Yes!
Fragrance stinks and too strong
Posted by 5629234627099626630 on May 28, 2016
Its fragrance is sooo strong that I had to cold my breath and blow the fan onto my face, but it's still so bad. Is the fragrance artificial and toxic? Despite all the complaints over the years, the manufacturer still has not done anything about the smell. I won't buy this again simply cos the company doesnt care about customer's honest constructive feedback..
Posted by Ocarina on May 11, 2016
Más que un sérum es una hidratante ligera, no noté las bondades del hialurónico y no me hidrataba demasiado, dura una eternidad al ser tan fluido
too much fragrance
Posted by 5312854195423759742 on Mar 31, 2016
It just smells too artificial to me:(
Love the Derma E, Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid!!
Posted by 5179030420761340399 on Dec 25, 2015
I was using a far more expensive product with hyaluronic acid so before I reordered, I did some research and found the Derma E. I was able to purchase 2 bottles of the Derma E at the same price as one bottle of the other product so I thought I'd give it a try. So glad I did - I use it at night and in the morning - it doesn't take much and it works great to "plump up" my skin, every bit as good as the more expensive product. I'm 68 years old, but no one believes it. I've always taken good care of my skin and firmly believe that you can't start too young using quality products on your skin. It definitely makes a difference as you get older. Great product, iherb!!