Derma E, Hydrating Cleanser, 6 fl oz (175 ml)
By Derma E
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dry - Normal
- 100% Vegan
- With Hyaluronic Acid
- Moisturizes as it Cleanses
- Natural Skincare: Solutions That Work
Hydrating Cleanser is a deeply moisturizing, sulfate-free cleanser that washes away dirt, oil and impurities with no drying, aging after-effects.
- Hyaluronic acid provides maximum hydrating properties
- Chamomile, Lemon Grass and Papaya plus Vitamins A and E condition skin for a soft, smooth, dewy feel
Gently lather over face and neck, then rinse thoroughly with water. Use morning and evening. For best results, follow with derma e Hydrating Serum and Cream.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Gentle yet effective. It removes makeup pretty well, even eye makeup and mascara, although I wouldnt recommend getting it directly in your eyes. It isn't exactly hydrating though, but not harsh or drying either. I still use moisturizer when using this, but I also use glycolic acid which can be drying. I am very acne prone and this does not cause any breakouts for me which is a huge plus since most gentle cleansers are oil or cream based which does not work for me. I have 2 teeny weeny beefs with this though, I go through it pretty quickly, AND I dont like the added fragrance, not the smell of it but the taste of it when it accidentally gets in my mouth while washing my face, I dont know why the fragrance is needed.
Ce gel nettoie bien la peau, il en faut peut, il sent bon le propre même si l'odeur fait un peu synthétique même si elle est aparement naturel.. Ne dessèche pas la peau.
Posted by 5331257271833406603 on Oct 03, 2015
I have dry skin and I tend to stay away from cleansers that foam up but I gave this one a chance because of the Hyaluronic acid and I'm pleased with the results but I would only use it during the summer not during the winter.
Great product - parfait
Posted by 4989899982442970047 on Jun 09, 2015
J'adore ce nettoyant pour le visage, il nettoie, hydrate, et laisse une bonne odeur.
Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Apr 16, 2015
Leave skin soft and clean!
Posted by 5471754210604866421 on Apr 08, 2015