Derma E, Hydrating Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid and Pycnogenol, 1/2 oz (14 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dry to Normal Skin
- 100% Vegan
- Helps Visibly Diminish Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Sensitivity and Irritation Tested
- Fragrance Free
- Clinically Tested
- Dermatologist Tested
Hydrating Eye Cream is proven to deliver dramatic anti-aging results, improving the youthful appearance of eyes.*
% of subjects reported:
- 97% improved deep wrinkles
- 86% improved sagging
- 83% improved puffiness
Effectiveness against wrinkles:
- 30% decrease in volume
- 26% decrease in area
- 15% decrease in depth
*Based on a 12 week consumer study
About derma e
- derma e is a family owned company based in California
- We've been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles, D.O.M.
Gently apply a pearl-sized amount around the entire eye area. Using light pressure, pat around the entire orbital area. For best results, use morning and evening.
Purified water (aqua), glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid; actimoist bio-1), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), pinus pinaster (pycnogenol) bark extract, panthenol (provitamin B5), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* (.1%), xanthan gum, allantoin, dimethicone, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
I don't have puffiness, but have dark circles. After about 2 weeks I've noticed a big change. I don't even wear concealer under my eyes anymore, (and I'm 45!). Great product, great price!
I have been using it all over my face and it really shows a difference! Firmer skin, fewer less noticeable wrinkles and lines.I do not look 20 again (I am 52) but the things that bother me about my face are better. No cream has ever done this for me. I am also taking the oral picnoginol.
Posted by 5347513256852760201 on Jul 20, 2016
It helps to smoothen the eye area lightly for 2 weeks now but still able to see wrinkles,
Small and no changes
Posted by 5124612226151602657 on Jul 06, 2016
I haven't seen any results. I still prefer Azulene!
I like it , recommended !
Posted by 4815255035761049944 on Jun 13, 2016
Comfortable for the eyes , Fine lines starting to get filled, I think it's working well until now
didn't see any results
Posted by 5004626540537380711 on Jun 01, 2016
Too much price for nothing