Derma E, Hydrating Lip Repair with Hyaluronic Acid, 1/2 oz (14 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.07 lbs (0.03kg)
- Product Code: DME-00464
- UPC Code: 030985004649
- Package Quantity: 1/2 oz (14 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.5 x 4.3 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02kg)
- For Dry & Normal Skin Types
- Natural Solution: First Signs of Aging
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Rejuvenates Dry, Cracked Lips
- Restores Lost Moisture
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never Any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
- Derma e Natural Skincare: Solutions That Work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
- Hydrating Lip Repair moisturizes, nourishes and rejuvenates dry, cracked, aging, sun-damaged or wrinkled lips.
- Hyaluronic Acid binds moisture to soften, Vitamin A helps reveal younger looking skin and Grape Seed, Green Tea and Vitamins C and E provide antioxidant properties to nourish and protect.
- With continued use, this deep moisturizer will help improve lipstick wear, feathering and bleeding lines, and promote full, healthy and younger looking lips.
Gently massage a small amount of cream into and around lips. May be used as often as necessary.
Water (aqua), glycerin, organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), calcium ascorbate (ester-C), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), carrageenan (irish moss), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, organic butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit extract* (.1%), organic theobroma grandiflorium (cupuacu butter)* (.1%), sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid; actimoist bio-1), vitis vinifera (grapeseed) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, ethylhexyl palmitate, ozokerite, citric acid, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, polysorbate, coco-glucoside and glyceryl oleate, potassium cetyl phosphate, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.