Derma E, Hydrating Lip Repair with Hyaluronic Acid, 1/2 oz (14 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Derma E21 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.07 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: DME-00464
- UPC Code: 030985004649
- Package Quantity: 1/2 oz (14 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.5 x 4.3 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
- For Dry & Normal Skin Types
- Natural Solution: First Signs of Aging
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Rejuvenates Dry, Cracked Lips
- Restores Lost Moisture
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never Any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
- Derma e Natural Skincare: Solutions That Work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
- Hydrating Lip Repair moisturizes, nourishes and rejuvenates dry, cracked, aging, sun-damaged or wrinkled lips.
- Hyaluronic Acid binds moisture to soften, Vitamin A helps reveal younger looking skin and Grape Seed, Green Tea and Vitamins C and E provide antioxidant properties to nourish and protect.
- With continued use, this deep moisturizer will help improve lipstick wear, feathering and bleeding lines, and promote full, healthy and younger looking lips.
Gently massage a small amount of cream into and around lips. May be used as often as necessary.
Water (aqua), glycerin, organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), calcium ascorbate (ester-C), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), carrageenan (irish moss), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, organic butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit extract* (.1%), organic theobroma grandiflorium (cupuacu butter)* (.1%), sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid; actimoist bio-1), vitis vinifera (grapeseed) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, ethylhexyl palmitate, ozokerite, citric acid, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, polysorbate, coco-glucoside and glyceryl oleate, potassium cetyl phosphate, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've been using this product for a week, and I really like it. A little goes a long way. It's light and non-greasy, but you can really feel the extra moisture it gives your lips.
I use to suffer from dry lips and no longer since using this twice daily. Amazing how so little needs to be applied.