Derma E, Hydrating Lip Repair with Hyaluronic Acid, 1/2 oz (14 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Dry & Normal Skin Types
- Natural Solution: First Signs of Aging
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Rejuvenates Dry, Cracked Lips
- Restores Lost Moisture
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never Any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
- Derma e Natural Skincare: Solutions That Work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
- Hydrating Lip Repair moisturizes, nourishes and rejuvenates dry, cracked, aging, sun-damaged or wrinkled lips.
- Hyaluronic Acid binds moisture to soften, Vitamin A helps reveal younger looking skin and Grape Seed, Green Tea and Vitamins C and E provide antioxidant properties to nourish and protect.
- With continued use, this deep moisturizer will help improve lipstick wear, feathering and bleeding lines, and promote full, healthy and younger looking lips.
Gently massage a small amount of cream into and around lips. May be used as often as necessary.
Water (aqua), glycerin, organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), calcium ascorbate (ester-C), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), carrageenan (irish moss), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, organic butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit extract* (.1%), organic theobroma grandiflorium (cupuacu butter)* (.1%), sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid; actimoist bio-1), vitis vinifera (grapeseed) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, ethylhexyl palmitate, ozokerite, citric acid, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, polysorbate, coco-glucoside and glyceryl oleate, potassium cetyl phosphate, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
I've been using this product for a week, and I really like it. A little goes a long way. It's light and non-greasy, but you can really feel the extra moisture it gives your lips.
I use to suffer from dry lips and no longer since using this twice daily. Amazing how so little needs to be applied.
not helping much
Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014
not helping much
Absorbs so quickly
Posted by Flicka on May 26, 2014
The product is absorbed so quickly that it pretty much disappears immediately after application. I use this under lipstick, for night time I need something greasier for my lips.
Love derma e most products
Posted by rckshum2 on Jan 11, 2014
Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.
Posted by sarareviews on Feb 22, 2013
I apply the lip creme at night, I notice that it prevents chapped lips and also makes them appear soft and plump( looks like it softens the natural lines on your lips...) I've noticed all this results on the first week of use... The ingredients list is really impressive (with and those vitamins and repairing agents) I think it works, I don't know about the long term effects (I've been using it for a month) If you want your lips to look better, this is the right product for you!