Derma E, Deep Wrinkle Peptide Serum, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
By Derma E
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All Skin Types
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Vegan
- With Matrixyl Sunthe'6 and Argireline
- Fills and Smoothes the Appearance of Deep Wrinkles
- Clinically Tested
- Dermatologist Tested
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
Deep Wrinkle Peptide Serum is a double-action treatment that helps soften the look of laugh lines, forehead wrinkles and furrow lines while preventing new ones from forming.
- Matrixyl synthe'6, a tripeptide compound, helps smooth the look of deep wrinkles while Argireline, a cell communicating hexapeptide, helps visibly relax deep wrinkles from muscle movement.
About derma e
- derma e is a family owned company based in California
- We've been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs
Natural Skincare: Solutions that work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
—Dr. Linda Miles, D.O.M.
Apply to clean, towel-dried skin, concentrating on deep lines around mouth, eyes and forehead. Use twice daily.
Water (aqua), glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, glyceryl stearate and Peg-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-38 (matrixyl synthe'6), acetyl hexapeptide-8 (argireline), ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), allantoin, panthenol (provitamin B5), pinus pinaster (pycnogenol) bark extract, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* (.1%), leucine, tyrosine, alanine, xanthan gum, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer (aristoflex), dimethicone, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) essential oil.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I found this product to do exactly as it promises. It makes my face firmer and the fine lines around my mouth and cheeks have disappeared. Wonderful product. I also use the matching eye cream which also eliminates crows feet. Highly recommended, note that I have tried perhaps at least 30 different lines of product over the last 20 years, this is the best I have found to date.
This serum is exactly what this 40 year old face needs to look 10 years younger.(at least that's what everyone else says)I think I look maybe 5 years younger, but I am not going to argue!!!
Posted by 5598353275234463590 on Oct 08, 2014
I have found this product to be amazing, my skin has become smoother and the wrinkles are definitely reduced, I have never had botox and don't think I will need to using this serum.
Posted by cat0nikki on May 17, 2014
I love this! Very light weight, effective serum
Deep Wrinkle cream
Posted by Reviewer2606826 on Mar 23, 2014
I have been using this product for about a month and see no difference in my skin. Very disappointing.
Light and quickly absorbs
Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Feb 02, 2014
Not sure it's doing anything for my wrinkles, but it's light and moisturizing and doesn't cause me to get pimples, so I'll use the whole bottle before trying something else.
Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013
I cannot praise this serum enough. Ultra moisturizing, my skin feels very comfortable after applying it. After spending loads of money on expensive labels that don't deliver, I'm thankful I discovered Derma E. Another good product is Azelique, Age Refining Treatment Serum. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.