Derma E, Psorzema Cream, 4 oz (113 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.89|
- With Neem, Burdock, Bearberry and Vitamins A and E
- Natural Solution: Therapeutic Topicals
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Soothes Dry Irritated Skin
- Reduces Scaling, Flaking and Itching
- Derma e is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never Any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
We’re serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That’s why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
Derma e natural skincare: Solutions that work
- Psorzema Cream is a safe and effective blend of herbal extracts and skin vitamins that provides natural relief from symptoms of scaling and flaking.
- Helps soothe itching and irritated dry skin
- Contains no coal or pine tars and no steroids
Apply liberally and use as often as desired to relieve symptoms.
Water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglyceride, melia azadirachta (neem) leaf extract, arctium lappa (burdock) root extract, zanthoxylum zanthoxyloides (fagara) bark extract, arctostaphylos uva ursi (bearberry) leaf extract, coptis chinensis (chinese golden thread) root extract, berberis aquifolium (barberry) extract, glycerin, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate and PEG-100 stearate, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), allantoin, organic chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract* (.1%), organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* (.1%), polysorbate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium sorbate.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
I have a small psoriasis patch on both my elbows, which comes and goes. I tried this cream and it really makes them disappear from the first application! It is a very effective cream. Of course what it does is epidermical and if you stop the cream the patches reappear. Psoriasis doesn't go away with a cream, you need to address nutrition and stress as well. But it does help aesthetically and psychologically if you can mask it, and this cream does that very well. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
Big words about nothing
Big words about nothing
Unfortunately despite all good reviews this cream has disappointed me very much. I give it 2 points only for the good ingredients and for the fact it didn't do anything bad. Usually Derma E products are good or excellent but this one simply didn't even try to do anything that it promises: it doesn't calm down irritated skin (even when it's just slightly red after scrabbing, for example), it doesn't decrease itchiness or weaken the signs of either exema or psoriasis, it horribly rolls of when you touch the skin after you applied it and let it suck in a little bit, it doesn't help to get rid of dry skin...it just doesn't do anything. I tried it on myself, on my husband, on my parents...it didn't help any of them with any of the symptoms it promises to help with. I wouldn't recommend it!
Posted by 5100764003442014003 on Dec 26, 2016
Soothing preparation. Helped reduce itching. No real change in skin, but easily absorbed and helpful.
Posted by 4749926698918327596 on Dec 19, 2016
didn't help with my dry spots at all.
Posted by 5309698600439942371 on Dec 15, 2016
It didn't do anything noticeably different from other creams. It didn't make me any itchier, so I'll use it up, but I won't bother buying again.
The only thing that works
Posted by 5664358075671138164 on Dec 04, 2016
I've tried dozens of products, I found a local handmade cocoa butter bar that I had been using for 10 years, who finally went out of business. I got online and started ordering everything, nothing worked for me, except this. Thank god.