Derma E, Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Cream, 4 oz (113 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.83|
- All Skin Types
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Vegan
- Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Cream helps diminish the appearance of age lines and wrinkles on the skin leaving it soft, smooth and supple
- Vitamin A at high potency (10,000 IU / 100 gms) encourages cell renewal, enhancing skin's youthful appearance
- Vitamin E and Allantoin are also included for an extra-rich moisturizing treatment
Natural Skincare: Solutions that work
After thoroughly cleansing your skin, apply cream morning and evening. Usable under makeup.
Purified water (aqua), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, glycerin, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate SE, cetyl alcohol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), glycerin soja (soybean) oil, panthenol (provitamin B5), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), allantoin, cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) essential oil, phenylethyl alcohol, vanillin, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
Makes skin very smooth and rejuvenated after use! Warning: BUT DO NOT USE DURING THE DAY. Please be aware that a few studies have shown that Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate potentially becomes dangerous when your skin is exposed to sunlight. Use only at night. This type of vitamin A apparently increases your risk of skin cancer when exposed to sunlight. Although it is not harmful to use as a night cream, so I continue to use it as such and it’s been really working wonderfully
Like ponds cold cream
Like ponds cold cream
This cream is very thick and similar to a cold cream. The retinol doesnt seem very potent compared to other brands I have used and I have have not had much luck with it used under makeup (makeup tends to slide off). I would not purchase again and am using it as a hand cream.
Posted by 5550361129834885216 on Jan 03, 2017
I love it
great for dry skin
Posted by 5225480487122775845 on Dec 20, 2016
I like this cream, it's very rich, moisturizing enough for my dry skin , don't have any blemishes after. Totally recommend it.
not as good it mentioned
Posted by 5527793715594060904 on Dec 19, 2016
it did not deliver what was promised, will continue using it till i finish the jar however, i don't think i will buy it again.
Posted by 5485797953959169459 on Dec 12, 2016
It definitely work even on a very dry skin in winter.