- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Dry Skin
- New Look
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Vegan
Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A & E Treatment Oil is a concentrated treatment to moisturize dry, aging, compromised skin.
- Skin-renewing Vitamin A helps diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin-healing Vitamin E helps promote soft, smooth, supple skin
derma e natural skincare: solutions that work
After thoroughly cleansing your skin, apply Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A & E Treatment Oil in the morning and evening. Not intended for internal use.
Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E).
Like another reviewer, I bought this to use as a transdermal vitamin supplement rather than skin care - it would be useful to know how much retinyl palmitate is in it. It irritated my skin and did not absorb well - seemed overly greasy. Would be better if there was a dropper for dispensing the oil - it's difficult to pour a small amount and it drips down the side of the bottle making that greasy too. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.
This is not a miracle treatment however it's close to it. Leaves my skin feeling soft and has even started to reduce fine wrinkles. Highly recommended.
Posted by 5397996889609121866 on Aug 22, 2016
I just love This
didn't like it
Posted by 5279138504392772847 on Jun 24, 2016
It doesn't worth money
Posted by 5113705679879517410 on Jun 16, 2016
Heals skin Wounds
Posted by 4684286776570169664 on May 03, 2016
The product is wonderful, but you might want to change the bottle. I put some of it in a bottle with an eye dropper top. It's much easier to control the amount your getting that way.