Derma E, Skin Lighten, Natural Fade and Age Spot Cream, 2 oz (56 g)
By Derma E
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All Skin Types
- Natural Solution: Therapeutic Topicals
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- With Licorice, Alpha-Arbutin & Vitamin C
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never Any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
- Derma e Natural Skincare: Solutions That Work
We're serious about skin care and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
-Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
- Skin Lighten is a unique, natural blend of vitamins and herbs.
- Helps to remove age and liver spots, lighten your complexion and even skin tone.
- Uses no harmful bleaches or hydroquinone.
- Inhibits melanin production (skin pigment) and helps to disperse existing melanin.
Apply morning and evening to clean bare skin. Usable under all other cosmetics. For best results, use twice daily for at least 3-4 weeks.
(Aqua), caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, silybum marianum (milk thistle) extract, zinc oxide, alpha-arbutin, ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), glyceryl stearate and Peg-100 stearate, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), panax ginseng root extract, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium sorbate.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I bought this because I wanted a moisturizer that would even out my skin and help lighten post-acne marks. This definitely does the trick, though it takes several weeks of daily use to see the results. My skin looks brighter and clearer and I receive compliments about it--a big deal for a former acne sufferer! Even though it looks thick and greasy, this is not a very moisturizing cream and does not make your skin oily. I have combination-dry skin so I need to mix this with a heavier moisturizer, but combination-oily types should be happy with the texture.
it works great that most of my freckles are much lighter in just 1 or 2 weeks. It is very effective even I use the cream very lightly!!
A must-have for sensitive and scarred skin
Posted by 5271539308599104464 on Apr 13, 2015
I don't think I could ever say one bad word about this cream. It was considerably reduced the brown spots from acne scars on my back, face and chest. I have been using this cream for over 6 months and it is incredibly amazing as a moisturizer to start off with but also really improves the complexion of my skin.
Skin lightener creme
Posted by Reviewer2461182 on Feb 25, 2015
I have been using this creme for about 2 weeks. It seems that spots on my face are lighter, with margin much less sharply defined. Spots on back of my hands which I do not cover every day have not changed much, just very slightly. I have tested applying this creme before, or after my skin creme. The main key for me seems to be to have WET fingers when I apply this creme in a medium light layer. Will update when I finish the jar. One thing I really love about purchasing from i-herb - fast service, and really good price on this product (have checked Derma-E sight first, but i-herb wins).
Does nothing to PIH and freckles
Posted by Reviewer1832053 on Feb 19, 2015
I have OSPW type skin and I bought this to help with my PIH. It moisturizes just okay, but did nothing to my hyperpigmentation problem. Get Rx stuff (Finacea/Skinoren or Retin-A) and/or vitamin C and/or niacinamide serum.
Posted by 5473160503574609553 on Dec 30, 2014
Sin duda lo mejor que he probado!! Soy pecosa y tenia una mancha de color oscuro y después de dos semanas se han aclarado mucho