Derma E, Soothing Eye Gel, with Anti-Aging Pycnogenol, 1/2 oz (14 g)
By Derma E51 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.07 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: DME-01950
- UPC Code: 030985019506
- Package Quantity: 1/2 oz (14 g)
- Dimensions: 1 x 1.5 x 4.4 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- All Skin Types
- Natural Solutions: Sensitive Skin
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Visibly Reduces Puffiness
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Cruelty-Free/Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
—Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
derma e natural skincare: solutions that work
- Pycnogenol is a super antioxidant 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E.
- This fragrance-free cooling eye gel with Green Tea extract helps soothe and protect the fragile eye area.
- Helps reduce the appearance of lines, dryness and puffiness.
Gently apply a pearl-sized amount around the entire eye area. For best results use morning and evening.
Water (aqua), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, pinus pinaster (pycnogenol) bark extract, allantoin, glycerin, panthenol, carbomer, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), beta-alanine, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This eye gel is GREAT--I love it! It is very soothing and great under eye make up. I use it morning and night--it dries quickly and gets rid of puffiness FAST! It also firms up eyelids!
Really reduces puffiness and wrinkles, not oily or greasy.