Derma E, Soothing Moisturizing Creme, 2 oz (56 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- With Anti-Aging Pycnogenol
- Dry to Normal Skin Types
- Natural Solution: Sensitive Skin
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Helps Reduce Redness
- derma e is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
- Pycnogenol is a super antioxidant that is 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E, and helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Moisturizes and smoothes for vibrant, younger looking skin.
- Excellent for use by those with redness, irritation or sensitive skin.
- Ideal for normal to dry skin. For normal to oily skin, use Soothing Oil-Free Moisturizer.
Apply to clean skin in the morning and evening. May be used under makeup.
Water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearic acid, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, pinus pinaster (pycnogenol) bark extract, organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* (.1%), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), dimethicone, allantoin, potassium sorbate, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil or artificial colors
This is a very nice cream. When I first started using it, I thought it made my skin break out, so I would only use it occassionally. Then, with it being all I had left, I began to use it regularly and I noticed a big improvement in the rosacea on my face and my face felt nicely moisturized. I ran out an re-ordered, but accidentally ordered the gel instead of the cream. My skin did not like the gel and the rosacea came back. So, I recommend this cream.
I had slight eczema on my face and the cream had just arrived. I tried it and it proved to be a great product. The itch & redness was gone in a while and it felt my skin hydrated and supple without turning oily even after some time. It does not clog my pores too. After a week or so, my eczema cleared up. Definitely one of the best creams I have ever tried and the price is so reasonable. really suitable for hot and humid Singapore.Thank you! I would have given it a 5 stars if the product had not arrived with some of the cream oozing out of the pot but it is a small issue.
First try and love
Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Jul 10, 2016
From clinique to this. Will never go back. Great stuff!
Posted by 5038926424052347912 on Apr 16, 2016
I liked this very much, will definitely buy this again.
Good product, but my ultra senstive skin cannot take it
Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 25, 2016
I think it is just my ultra, ultra sensitive skin... BUT good product
totaly changed formula. :-( Full of comedogenic ingredients.
Posted by 4930623586740369404 on Dec 15, 2015
Former formula was great, but this new is not. I will miss old one and never buy this one again. :-/